83 years young !!!

Jackie_W
Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
As many of you know, I'm a care support worker - working with elderly people in the community.
My employer told me today that if my hubby does get made redundant, then he is more than welcome to come work with me :happy:
Now, I mentioned it to one of my dear old ladies, whom is 83 years young, and she said, 'hmmm, ok, I tell you what, I'll have your hubby here on Fridays when it's your day off, I've always wanted to know what it's like to share someone elses husband'! :noway: So glad I know she's joking :laugh:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    As many of you know, I'm a care support worker - working with elderly people in the community.
    My employer told me today that if my hubby does get made redundant, then he is more than welcome to come work with me :happy:
    Now, I mentioned it to one of my dear old ladies, whom is 83 years young, and she said, 'hmmm, ok, I tell you what, I'll have your hubby here on Fridays when it's your day off, I've always wanted to know what it's like to share someone elses husband'! :noway: So glad I know she's joking :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Hilarious! That's such a blessing about employment for your hubby, too!
  • Jackie_W
    Hilarious! That's such a blessing about employment for your hubby, too!

Yeah, it's not his usual work, he's a computer technician by trade, but hey, these days we can't be choosy :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.