New

Options
Hi everyone! I just started my fitnesspal account today. My name is Megan, and Im really hoping this will be inspiring and helpful for me in my weight loss journey! Ive always been overweight and Ive never been able to stay on track with diets and exercise. In the beginning of April 2011 I had my gallbladder removed, since then (so almost 5 months) I have lost 23 pounds, simply because I cant eat many of the things I used to...Also I now work a second job, most days starting my work day at 5am and ending it at 9pm, so I think that may also be a big contributer. I just got Zumba DVD's in the mail and am planning on that for my exercise at least 4 days a week, if I can! Exercising is going to be the toughest for me since I do work a lot, but I'm going to try to stay motivated and push through to my goal!
Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome and good luck. Log on everyday and stick to your goals. Educate yourself on healthy eating and don't give up.
  • Mark4Fitness
    Mark4Fitness Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome Megan! Use the tools and motivation on this site and try to stay consistant in your new, healthy eating habits as well as with Zumba... It is worth it!