First progress pictures - 22 days.

Options
d2footballJRC
d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
I started my diet on August 1st, I took these start up pictures then.. sorry they are bad didn't realize they were that bad, on the phone they looked alright. I started a gym on the 10th and yesterday I took these pictures. I weighed in with a nice little weight loss of 29 pounds since I've started on the 1st. I decided I would post these shots. I can't tell a big difference but I know on the 10th I measured my self and I've lost 7.5 inches since then total. I am noticing my clothes are fitting better, mainly shirts on the love handles. It's weird but when I look in the pictures I don't see a lot of difference. It's still early but I told myself I would embrace the community this time around. I hate pictures of myself but I want to make sure I stick with this. I've noticed a huge difference in how clothes have fit since I started the gym on the 10th.

frontjr22days.jpg

sidejr22days.jpg

Replies

• sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I see the difference! Keep up the good work!
  • routerguy666
    Options
    Good job, keep it up. You can see the difference a lot on the gut, it's gone down a lot.
  • robinellis
    Options
    wow you definatley can see your progress!!! keep up the great (and hard) work!
  • chevysarah
    chevysarah Posts: 188
    Options
    Your hard work is paying off for sure! Way to go!
  • Chuck417
    Chuck417 Posts: 36
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up. 220 is just around the corner. Just keep showing up!
  • Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss...Just keep up the Good work. It will continue to come off.
  • smrtcar
    smrtcar Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    These pics are great for the motivation! Keep up the great work.
  • jraps17
    jraps17 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress, you can definately tell the difference. you'll be happy you took pictures later for sure, that's something is didn't do initially and i wish i had.
  • donnaeve8
    donnaeve8 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress, hon! Keep it up and you'll be where you want to be in no time
  • ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Options
    Wow way to go!!!
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Lookin good, can really see it in the stomach and your face. Keep up the good work!

- Mike
  • allehp
    allehp Posts: 96
    Options
    You look so much more proud and confident :)
    Great job, keep it up!!
  • cmbradfield
    Options
    You're doing an AWESOME job so far. Keep it up!!!! Can't wait to see more pics of your progress!!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    You're doing soo good sugar plum! Keep it up!
  • ostera15
    ostera15 Posts: 23
    Options
    Way to go! You may not see the change but the rest of us sure do! Keep it up!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Dude not much difference are you kidding me! Look at the face comparison on the first two and then look how much slimmer and flatter your core area is. COME ON DUDE! YOU ARE ROCKING IT! WTG DUDE YOU ARE A WARRIOR
  • willdbill0712
    willdbill0712 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Easy to see plenty of progress from here! And in only a few weeks. Happy for you! Keep up the great work!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I thought my face looked rounder in the second one. I wish I would have tucked the shirt in on the first one now. Hind sight is 20-20.
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    You CAN do it:)
  • chigirl_j
    chigirl_j Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I do see the difference and you are looking good! :glasses: :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!