Greetings from Ireland

Options
Hey, just looking to lose weight and build up my fitness... toning and a bit of weight training. Any tips on how to firm up one's bottom? thanks

Replies

• econn
    econn Posts: 157
    Options
    hello:) lunges, squats, running.... these all work for me!! feel free to add me:) we are about the same age!
  • aejbx4x7s
    aejbx4x7s Posts: 111
    Options
    Spinning!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    lunges and running/jogging! feel free to add me!
  • lindainak
    lindainak Posts: 101
    Options
    Skate skiing is the fastest most fun way to firm up ever.
  • hkopacz
    hkopacz Posts: 15
    Options
    Also, any other exercises you do, tighten your bottom up and your abs. i love the Elliptical, so while i'm on it i just tighten everything up.

oh and when going upstairs, walk on the balls of your feet and tighten up the bum
  • lailak94
    Options
    Also, any other exercises you do, tighten your bottom up and your abs. i love the Elliptical, so while i'm on it i just tighten everything up.

oh and when going upstairs, walk on the balls of your feet and tighten up the bum

I love the elliptical too! Gonna try that thanks so much :) x
  • hkopacz
    hkopacz Posts: 15
    Options

I love the elliptical too! Gonna try that thanks so much :) x
    If you like the elliptical, just try diff things like, holding the stationary bars, squat down a little, keep your arms bent and pull back, like you are trying to pull the machine back. Tippy toe or go backwards. and your welcome, if you have any tips i would love to know. :happy: