Replies

• dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Well that is scary!
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I did not feel anything here in southeast Virginia Beach, though from what I understand the residents at the north end of beach felt it and in neighboring cities and way up towards Richmond/DC area. The latest local reports no injuries to people or damages so far thankfully! I pray it stays that way.

http://hamptonroads.com/node/611646
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    My mom and the rest of my family are in Richmond. My mom called me to tell me about it. She said they're all ok.
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    I felt it here in Hershey PA. It was very alarming. Didn't know what it was at first - lasted about 5-7 seconds - I've never felt one here on the east coast & lived here my whole life.

Looking at the news, it doesn't look like there were any injuries; I think buildings were evac'ed just for precautions...
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Felt it here in Williamsburg, still shaky from it myself. My younger kids were asleep and it woke them up. My 8yo daughter I found crouched on her floor shaking. Felt it for close to a minute. That was crazy.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    i felt it here at fort lee, va for sure. the epicenter was about 75 miles northwest of here! my whole house was shaking!
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    We have a warehouse in Chambersburg, PA and they called to tell us they felt it, but no damage.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    It was crazy! I'm about an hour from the epicenter and my office was SHAKING hard for a full minute! Scary!