whats your weekness?

Options

Replies

• jjgirl76
    jjgirl76 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Sugary kids cereal with milk. I could eat bowl, after bowl, after bowl. Takes me back to childhood.
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake...and cookies. And margaritas. Had been doing good the last few weeks as far as the sugary sweets go but yesterday and today....not so much.
  • camckinney
    camckinney Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, I'm getting snack hungry! I would have to say there a many, BUT I love red hots!
  • horsepullerlovesme
    horsepullerlovesme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    pizza. but just not any kind. pizza hut, tombstone. yum yum
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Where do I begin? Any kind of Little Debbie Snack cake. Along with homemade mac and cheese, sweet potato casserole, anything served on Thanksgiving. Pies, cookies. Food that isn't good for me is my weakness.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Would probably be Chinese food... I avoid it at all costs. If I tried some, I'm not too sure if I'll be able to control myself. Best not to have any at all.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Spelling errors, but I'll restrain myself.
    Must...fight...urge...to...correct... x_x
    Don't fight it...that's the whole reason I clicked on this thread
  • jkincaid0202
    Options
    Oh, and beer. Lately, I've been trying to switch to an ultra light beer like MGD 64 but it's not the same :( Blue Moon with a slice of orange is where it's at.
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE.. anything chocolate.. milk chocolate, dark chocolate, mint chocolate, chocolate caramel, chocolate hazelnut, choco-raspberry, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate cake, etc...

I resist it pretty well now but I still have cravings randomly for like a snickers bar.. I have chocolate protein bars and I'll have chocolate frozen yogurt when I'm in the mood and sugar free choclate pudding cups. I love that I can still have a block of 85% dark chocolate at the end of the day if it fits into my diary. =)
  • Staffyman
    Staffyman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Pizza and Chinese food.

I love them but they hate me back!
  • FAtGiRLFItGiRL
    Options
    Spelling errors, but I'll restrain myself.
    Must...fight...urge...to...correct... x_x
    Don't fight it...that's the whole reason I clicked on this thread

wowww!!!
  • pope369
    pope369 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Pasta. Specifically mac n cheese. Oh how I miss its cheesy, gooey goodness :(

Oh, man, now you did it! The mere mention of mac n cheese and I turn into . . . . well it's not pretty!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I wish my weekness was for something healthy like pb, which I do love. My biggest weakness is Cheetoes. I'm not even sure there is any food in that bag, but I can't keep my hands out of it!
  • tubby81325
    Options
    I was just thinking the same thing. Now everything listed sounds delicious!

However.....my "weekness" is ice cream, especially in the summer!
  • missbreeze1968
    Options
    Late night. Late night is my weakness. By 9 p.m. it seems I want to power eat the whole kitchen. I take care of my mom and when she finally hits the hay I think I start to relax and that is when I want to eat the kitchen.
  • ZumbaQueenKelly
    Options
    My weakness is cheese! I cannot cut it out completely.

And to those of you complaining about the spelling error..... WHO GIVES A ****??? It was a tiny mistake, I'm sure you've all made grammatical errors in life. This website is for support with weight, it's not a ****ing spelling bee. GET A LIFE!!!!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Jack Daniels...mmmm...we're in a committed relationship.:drinker:
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and salty snacks. Together. In that order. And oreos with a glass of milk. I could eat the whole package!
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    beer, beer, beer, oh and I like beer too. LOL. Im a sucker for mexican and beer!!!!!!!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Pizza. And cookies. I'll eat almost anything if it's baked into a cookie. Hmmm...that gives me an idea... :bigsmile: