I didnt see it but I wanna start it...BIGGEST LOSER!!!!

Options

Replies

• crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i bet amy would have totally won the show if she was a finalist. she looks awesome!!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    OMG look at Phil and Amy!
  • crystal_sapphire
    Options
    OMG AMY P!! she was such a sweetheart

booo brady. he is such an *kitten*. does anyone remember the first episode when he was yelling at vicky during the race?
  • crystal_sapphire
    Options
    OMG look at Phil and Amy!

i know right?? they look so hard
  • crystal_sapphire
    Options
    lol @ brady saying vicky is an amazing woman. whatever.
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Wow! I never thought Renee and Michelle looked so much alike, but when they showed Renee from a distance on the stage, she looks like an older Michelle! She looks fantastic!
  • crystal_sapphire
    Options
    ok i've changed my mind. i think amy p is going to take home the 100 000
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I think maybe some is kicking themselves inthe *kitten* right now for not kicking off vicky when she had the chance.
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    ok i've changed my mind. i think amy p is going to take home the 100 000

I think Phil might just have it...he looks totally different!
  • watch48win
    Options
    WTH...look at phil and amy.....and Renee....smoking........note I left off one person...even though he does not pretty hot
  • MsMouse65
    Options
    lol @ brady saying vicky is an amazing woman. whatever.

I can I throw-up now~
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Ok we all know who HAS to win. MICHELLE!!!!!!! We all wannna see that look of misery on Icky's face and disappointment on Hebas face. I voted for her hubby to get in just to spite her

I didn't call it and vote but that is what I told my boyfriend I wanted to happen! lol that is funny. Keep Ed just to spite Heba but Michelle to win and colleen to get the other prize!!!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Both of the Amy's look amazing and Phil looks great. This is going to be a tough one to see who wins the $100,000. I hope its not Heba but she sure did lose alot of weight. Although I agree with the whole bra thing. I cant wait to see Michelle and I am praying that Vicky doesnt win. I wonder what Heba thought when Ed won the Americas Choice by a landslide.

Connie
  • watch48win
    Options
    oh gag....brady
  • watch48win
    Options
    Both of the Amy's look amazing and Phil looks great. This is going to be a tough one to see who wins the $100,000. I hope its not Heba but she sure did lose alot of weight. Although I agree with the whole bra thing. I cant wait to see Michelle and I am praying that Vicky doesnt win. I wonder what Heba thought when Ed won the Americas Choice by a landslide.

Connie

Hopefully she reads message boards online to she what everyone really thinks about her......same thing goes for Vicky & Brady
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I'm sooooo glad that Brady didn't beat Amy P. Revenge is sweeeeeet!
  • MsMouse65
    Options
    Come on Amy P

Don't let Heba win!
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOO!

1/2 of my worst fear has come true...I fear that Vicky is going to get the 250,000...I could cry
  • watch48win
    Options
    ugh................let's hope Ed doesn't win now.....go Michelle!
  • crystal_sapphire
    Options
    i really dont believe that heba weighs 156 lbs. Thats how much stacey weighs and heba is much taller. heba looks like she weighs more like 170.