Looking to encourage and be encouraged. Almost 30 Mom of tw

Options
At 168 pounds I was trying to loose wait. I was getting there but it was hard. Then I found out I was pregnant with my daughter. I kept exercising until the morning sickness took over. By three months I was feeling much better. So much better that I ate, and ate, and ate some more. Food never tasted so good. I gave birth to my daughter at 210 pounds. I was stunned. I had never seen that number before. By the time she was about twenty months I was at 180 pounds and got pregnant with my son and I now have a 3 1/2 and a 1 1/2 year old. I would really like to see anything under 150 pounds. I am hoping that by using this sight I will not only loose the weight I would like to loose but make a few friends that I can help and can help me. Good luck to me and anyone reading this journal. I won't to be the person that I feel like I am inside and I want my kids to look up to me. We are there best example. Friend me if this sounds like the support you need and can give. Ready and willing. Sometimes we just need someone to shove us. I am 197 and want to be between 145 and 160.

Replies

• Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am a 30 yr old (until September lol) mother of 4. I will send you a friend request. Being a mother, esp. of 2 little one's like your's are makes doing anything harder, but just keep your focus on your goal. I know you can do it. My kids are 12, 10, 7, and 4 so it's a bit (a tiny, tiny bit) easier b/c they are old enough to sortof help themselves. Look forward to getting to know you.
  • Shells06
    Shells06 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I hear you! Only I had one baby lost all the weight and then some, gained weight back and 10 years later had baby #2. I gained a lot of weight with my second. My baby is 14 months and I can fit into most of my pre-prego clothes but I wasn't happy with my body before and I'm sure not now! I want to be a good example for my daughter in hopes that she doesn't have to struggle with weight issues. Good luck on your journey!!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    hey i am 29 and have 2 kids also i sent u a friend request