Zumba Exhilarate

Options
I just got the Zumba Exhilarate DVD set, Im hoping to start it today. Has anyone else done the set before? If so could you share your success with me? And any advise you have?!

Replies

• Tweety379
    Options
    What is zumba exhilarate? Is it from the makers of Zumba? I take zumba classes and I love it. I also have the game for the wii.
  • lucythe
    lucythe Posts: 33
    Options
    I have the original set, Zumba Fitness, which I love. I haven't had the opportunity to try the Exhilarate yet. Keep me posted.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I have the set! The Mix DVD is my favorite.
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Just started it yesterday and I love it! Started with the Activate and today it's Exhilarate.
  • tubby81325
    Options
    I just started attending a zumba class. What's zumba exhilarate?
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Our Zumba instructor here on post (Army installation) is getting it and going to implement it this fall with the Zumba Fitness classes. Can't wait!
  • tererob
    tererob Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Haven't heard of it but I have the Zumba Fitness.. I really enjoy that one.. let us know how you like the Exhilerate program.
  • Tropicalgirl3
    Tropicalgirl3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I don't know what Zumba Exhilarate is either. I do Zumba classes at the YMCA and LOVE them. Also received the Zumba for the Wii but haven't tried it yet. This has to be one of the most fun ways to lose weight!!
  • meggypooh
    meggypooh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Zumba Exhilarate is a set of 7 DVDs that comes with a set of toning sticks. I will let everyone know how i like it!
    Thanks for the replies!
  • meggypooh
    meggypooh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Oh, and if anoyone wants to add me, feel free! I'm sure I'll be needing some motivation throughout the process! Thanks!
  • suziern
    suziern Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i have the first two Zumba sets and i am going to get the new exhilarate as well for the new stuff. zumba is my favorite. lost lots of weight doing zumba videos and weight watchers last year!!! hoping that will get me to my weight loss goal this year. good luck!
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Elle_Jamaicangirl81 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    the "ripped" is no joke... its my favourite one though
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Options
    Just started it yesterday and I love it! Started with the Activate and today it's Exhilarate.

Exhilarate is good too... i love i believe its the fourth song in. (The chorus are chest pumps with side samba [i forget the actual name of the move].. fun fun fun! )
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I have Exhilarate and the original set. If you are just starting out I'd suggest the DVD where they breakdown the moves first, then move to activate, then just mix them up. Often I'll do songs from more than one DVD to mix up my workouts. You can hit the next track button on your DVD remote to skip a song so you can do a few favorites from one, and a few from the other. This is especially nice if you're doing a long workout because you can grab some water while the 2nd DVD is loading.

The original set had a 15 min "Flat Abs" workout that I just love.
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Options
    I have Exhilarate and the original set. If you are just starting out I'd suggest the DVD where they breakdown the moves first, then move to activate, then just mix them up. Often I'll do songs from more than one DVD to mix up my workouts. You can hit the next track button on your DVD remote to skip a song so you can do a few favorites from one, and a few from the other. This is especially nice if you're doing a long workout because you can grab some water while the 2nd DVD is loading.

The original set had a 15 min "Flat Abs" workout that I just love.

:-) i do that too