30 day shred, first day

Options
And I am so out of shape, I find myself having to stop the video and take a rest break. so hard :( I'm really going to attempt to do it with out stopping it. losing weight is sooo hard, but easy to gain it.

I'm going to stick it out though even if it KILLS me..... -___- (:

Replies

• mentalbeat
    mentalbeat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    it is well worth it it does hurt but just keep at it I am day 6 level 1 2nd time around. I love it:smile:
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    you can do it, it was my first day today (but my second 30 day shred) come on girl think how great we will feel in 29 days :happy:
  • barbiedollgirl
    barbiedollgirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    And I am so out of shape, I find myself having to stop the video and take a rest break. so hard :( I'm really going to attempt to do it with out stopping it. losing weight is sooo hard, but easy to gain it.

I'm going to stick it out though even if it KILLS me..... -___- (:

Going to start mine tomorrow morning!!! I cant wait!! I hope I will do as good as some of the others I have seen on here!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I know it's hard to believe but it really does get easier. I started it for the second time yesterday and I'm able to do most of the advance moves this time around.
  • cashmore
    Options
    I tried the fit test for insanity last night, i could only do about a minute of just the warmup and i was exhausted!
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    Options
    Good luck!!!! And me too!! When I saw the before and after pictures people post I was like "I HAVE to do this" but I am sure you will do well, we have to stick it out ((:

Even though I want kick that ladys butttt.
  • areittinger
    areittinger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i LOVE 30 day shred! I did level one for 3 week straight.. I was so out of shape. Last night was my first time doing level 2 and not stopping!
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    you're not the only one. I did day 2 today and had a hard time keeping up. Some of the exercises are not so bad but so just are so hard--like the cardio exercises. I find myself out of breath. I dont stop the the video I just take a break. I know it will get better soon but hopefully sooner rather than later. I really want to stick w/ it. I have been going to the gym and walking thinking that this would help before starting this but it has not helped. I am extremely out of shape. :sad:
  • Loribell23
    Options
    I've done it before, and I love it! I'm starting tomorrow on a whole new 30 day challenge. I want to do it and be committed for 30 days straight and see what happens. I need results and I know this works!!
  • CairoTrent
    Options
    Today was my day 1 with 30 day shred.
    I feel like im going to die.
    But I must admit when she said we were done i went "really already" looked at the clock and yep time was up.
    low key i can't wait for tomorrow.