guys: blondes or brunettes?

Options

Replies

• otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I find blondes tend to look rather generic, especially if it's long and straight.
  • angiolm
    angiolm Posts: 52
    Options
    I love blondes, brunettes, redheads and everything in between, but I am only involved with Clairol Nice & Easy P/T #4R Dk Auburn. That's what it says on the bottle my wife uses.

LMAO!!! Nice 'n' Easy save!
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Most women don't even really know what their hair color is as adults! Anyone who says they do is probably lying! That being said, there are good looking people of all hair colors. I prefer the tall, dark, and handsom look for men - as I married a man of Mediterranean decent. This is not to say that I don't think men of other hair colors are attractive.This may make people mad, but darker haired people tend to age a little better, unless you are an avid sunscreen wearer and/or stay out of the sun. Everyone should wear at least 30+ SPF. If you are in it for the long-term... I say brunette/black hair.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Breathing is my preference.
    :blushing:
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Most women don't even really know what their hair color is as adults! Anyone who says they do is probably lying!

I've never dyed my hair. I know what mine is. :smile:
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Most women don't even really know what their hair color is as adults! Anyone who says they do is probably lying!

Me too!! Natural redhead and PROUD of it!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Have you seen shanni27's hair?
    It's freakin awesome!
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options

Same!! Natural redhead here! :)
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Reds, grandpa said redheads were just blondes that hadn't had the fire (insert adult word) out of them yet.

I love you grandpa....
  • LMStark
    Options
    You are probably one of the token few, because most women I know think their color is the same as when they were a child. I had black hair as a child and now it light brown. :smile: I also add light and dark pieces in it... so I dye it!
  • LMStark
    Options
    Reds, grandpa said redheads were just blondes that hadn't had the fire (insert adult word) out of them yet.

I love you grandpa....

My husband's grandpa said " Never trust a red head with black panties..." We are still trying to figure out what color his grandma's hair was before it turned grey, and no one knows.
  • devildog525
    Options
    Really it just depends who can pull what off.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I like men with red or auburn hair and now I have two red headed little boys. That way, when I dye mine red no one will suspect a thing...(insert evil laugh here)
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    *sigh* Nobody likes blondes anymore. We are out of style. =/

Blonde will never go out of style! :flowerforyou:

AGREED
    Yep agreed
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I asked the most interesting man in the world,,, a gentleman of many years and great experience. "Have you ever slept with a Blonde?"

"Once or twice... True blondes are quite rare".

"Have you slept with a Brunette?"

"Many times,,, many times".

"Have you slept with a redhead then?"

"not a wink" :devil: :laugh: :devil: :smile:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    *sigh* Nobody likes blondes anymore. We are out of style. =/

Blonde will never go out of style! :flowerforyou:
    :love: Truth!
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I love girls with smiling eyes, a great attitude, ambition, and disarming smile. Couldn't care less for the hair color, love em all.
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options
    I love blondes, brunettes, redheads and everything in between, but I am only involved with Clairol Nice & Easy P/T #4R Dk Auburn. That's what it says on the bottle my wife uses.
    HIGH 5! thats awesome, someone should show her your post, you'd get brownie points!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Brunette.
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    I asked the most interesting man in the world,,, a gentleman of many years and great experience. "Have you ever slept with a Blonde?"

"Once or twice... True blondes are quite rare".

"Have you slept with a Brunette?"

"Many times,,, many times".

"Have you slept with a redhead then?"

"not a wink" :devil: :laugh: :devil: :smile:

HAHAHA! :)