Fetishes.

Options

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Hands! Love strong, big hands man hands. Like someone else said up there... I like a little tummy too. Not the hang over your belt kind. Ripped abs are nice to look at but not so much to snuggle with. :tongue:
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    The V. Definitely the V. Ya know, the pelvic region that you can see right above a guys pants. YUM!
    I'm right there with you. And usually if you can see the V, then it's sitting right under some very nice abs.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    OMG midgets!!!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Feeling a little silly that I changed into my Little Bo Peep outfit for this thread. embarrassed.gif

Feeling a bit sheepish?
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I know this is wierd.. but pantylines... gets my attention everytime
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options
    OMG midgets!!!

No joke, I am TERRIFED of midgets :frown:
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah and NO SKINNY men :)
    A nice teddy bear country boy with a big truck and a good job.... jus sayin'! hahaha
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    The two indents just above the butt on either side of the spine that you can see when a man is shirtless and wearing his pants low on his hips.... Hot damn, that is sexy!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I just wrote a 10 page paper about sexual fetishes for school a few weeks ago. I mean ok... a spandex fetish?? Wow, just wow.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    the first time someone says toes, im OUTA here!!! Yuck!!!!
  • Purecity
    Purecity Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Big guys with fuzzy chests and beards :)
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Very high levels of intelligence.

I just find it incredibly hot. If you know your Derrida from your Prada, your Schrödinger from your ***** Cat Dolls (see what I did there?) or your Engels from your Enrique then expect me to go down faster than the Titanic...
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Many people know this but... Facial hair. Anyone from Whisker Wars would be my instant friend.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options
    Very high levels of intelligence.

I just find it incredibly hot. If you know your Derrida from your Prada, your Schrödinger from your ***** Cat Dolls (see what I did there?) or your Engels from your Enrique then expect me to go down faster than the Titanic...
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Very tall guys with red hair and lots of freckles... always been my thing; sadly not too many of those in this part of the world!

Well hello there!!

6'
    Plenty of freckles
    Redheaded.... well when I actually still had hair. But my goatee is still red.... LOL
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Rare and a bit strange... but natural sexy Jade green eyes and a nice smile does it for me every time.

Green eyes are rare? Woot! :bigsmile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Very kissable cheek bones and full but not pouty lips. :heart: :heart:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Feeling a little silly that I changed into my Little Bo Peep outfit for this thread. embarrassed.gif

Nice butt though.

:wink:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Very kissable cheek bones and full but not pouty lips. :heart: :heart:

*puckers full lips*
  • SmellyMelly13
    Options
    The two indents just above the butt on either side of the spine that you can see when a man is shirtless and wearing his pants low on his hips.... Hot damn, that is sexy!

YES!!!