New to the boards

Hey everyone I'm AJ. I'm 22years old. Big into the automotive scene and business. I race my cars, and others, just about every weekend at events called Solo2 or better known as "Autocross". Love working and tinkering with cars and just about anything mechanical. I'm at the very beginning stages of opening up my own automotive repair shop, just doing research and whatnot now. I love working out but I think like many people, it gets away from me at times. I'm joining and getting more involved in hopes to stay more motivated.

I've been *sorta* doing My Fitness Pal for a little while now. I was kind of seriously doing it for a little while but then kind of forgot about it and unfortunately working out got away from me too. Now I'm trying to get motivated again to keep track of what I eat and also get back on my workout routine. I started P90X last year and did it 3 times over but then with things going on in life I slowly stopped doing it regularly. I haven't been doing it at all really the past month or so. Just yesterday I started to do My Fitness Pal again and printed out new workout sheets and started up P90X again. Man I really lost some muscle/stamina... My goal is to gain some weight since I've always been a little on the lean side and have never really been able to put on some muscle mass. When I was doing P90X regularly I did gain quite a bit of muscle though my weight never really changed much. This was before I started My Fitness Pal. So hopefully everything will all come together and work out :)

I think the hardest part for me with My Fitness Pal is getting to the 2900 calorie goal(and nutrients goals) while still eating healthy foods. I generally don't eat a whole lot, I guess my stomach just isn't big enough yet. Now I'm trying to find ways to meet the goal. Anyone have any suggestions? I think breakfast is the hardest for me since I'm so used to eating just cereal.

Hope to make some friends on here to help me as well as help some others along the way :)

~AJ