Every Diet Should Have A Little Wiggle Room

Options
Okay, so I was making jello jigglers tonight (DH loves them) and a profound thought struck me over the head. Instead of Christmas cookies, make jigglers or knox blocks and cut them into Christmas shapes!

I plan on making cookies for the family when they come to visit, but having a ziplock full of sugar free low cal jello shapes for my mom and I.

I'm not sure how profound my profound thought really was, but I hope it helps somebody. :tongue: :laugh:

Replies

• Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I was making jello jigglers tonight (DH loves them) and a profound thought struck me over the head. Instead of Christmas cookies, make jigglers or knox blocks and cut them into Christmas shapes!

I plan on making cookies for the family when they come to visit, but having a ziplock full of sugar free low cal jello shapes for my mom and I.

I'm not sure how profound my profound thought really was, but I hope it helps somebody. :tongue: :laugh:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I haven't had those in sooo long. My grandmother used to always make them at family get togethers.

Has anyone tried that chocolate jello? I'm tempted...but I'm not sure...
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    that's a good idea!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Great idea!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Funny! I was just thinking about jello myself last night....:laugh: I havent had any in AGES and was thinking it would be a nice snack/treat change for me:smile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I haven't had those in sooo long. My grandmother used to always make them at family get togethers.

Has anyone tried that chocolate jello? I'm tempted...but I'm not sure...

Chocolate jello? Seriously? :noway: That doesn't sound very good to me & I love jello & chocolate. Together? Probably not so much.

Good idea, allenhm!:flowerforyou: