Biggest Loser

renae77
renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
MICHELLE WON!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! They all looked so good but I am so happy that Michelle won! I voted for her all the way!!!!!!!

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    MICHELLE WON!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! They all looked so good but I am so happy that Michelle won! I voted for her all the way!!!!!!!
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    They all did an amazing job! They looked fabulous!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    they really did all look great.

Michelle deserved it, she looked awesome.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    I was ecstatic michelle won and even more so when vicky lost. I know thats cruel but with her attitude she deserved it. and way to go jerry you got your life back!!!!! I had tears in my eyes to see him he looked killer!!!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Im so excited for Michelle. Im also so very excited that the biggest loser is coming back on Jan. 6th. :drinker:
  • Yeah Michelle, I was hoping she would win. She had such a good attitude the whole way through. I got to hand it to all of em, they really did it so good job. But, and I just have to say it.........the game-players got played baby. That just bugged me that Vicki and her gang were tryin to play everyone else and in the end it just goes to show.......just shut up and play the game how it's supposed to be played!!! Can't wait till Jan 6th.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    The only thing that would have made it better was if Heba had NOT won the 100 grand. She was almost as mean and as spiteful as ICKY VICKY! I feel sorry for Ed...Heba just bulldozes over him. It really is quite pathetic.

Way to go Jerry! He looked so happy and healthy. I cried when he came out.

And Phil and Amy looked fabulous! I was hoping that Amy was going to win the at home prize.

Glad we only have to wait a few weeks for another season!
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Did anyone else notice this? Michelle seemed very calm and focused through out the game. AS if she knew she was going to win!
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    If America hadn't voted for Ed, Heba would have won - she actually had the biggest % of weight loss, followed by Michelle. Fortunately, Michelle won!!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Im just sooo happy that Michelle won! But they all really did look great:drinker:
    ~Roni
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    I cant wait for the new season also.. I really hope that the 19 yr old guy who weighs over 400 lbs is a nice guy and is nothing like Vicky... I would hate for america to hate him like we do Vicky. He really needs to be there for him to live.

Connie
This discussion has been closed.