supporters...!!!

Id love to have some more friends help me in my journey to lose the weight. :) More so, moms in my same position.

After having my daughter in April 2009, I gained almost 50lbs..! Never lost a pound of baby weight, yay me right.? :/ It doesn't help being the big one in the family either. I have 6 younger brothers and sisters, all of which are active, slim and eat whatever they want with no weight gain. (And yes, I'm aware that they might have a faster metabolism. :))

I was 200lbs, but lost 10 a month ago while on MFP, deleted it, gave up and now I'm back for good. I didn't have much motivation before, but after looking at my family pictures, it hit me hard. So I joined a gym, and since joining, Iv been there everyday and eating better.
I want to lose 60 by November 20. (10 days before my 22nd birthday. Wanna feel good for once.) Even if I only lose 40, its still a big deal.

So... yeah. :)

Replies

• Good luck and im here to support ya :)
  • is4031
    is4031 Posts: 71
    Welcome back, feel free to add me.
  • Feel free to add me....
    I have always had to watch my weight, but when I had my son, I was miserable, I really tried to not gain a bunch of weight & up till about 6 mo. you hardly new I was pregnant. Then it was like one morning I woke up & WHAM there was this huge beach ball in front of me! I was 198# when I gave birth Im 5'1... not pretty. it took 2 years to get the first 65lbs off. now Im working on the last of it. Im at about 130, & want to be 120 goal .
    I usually post a daily motivation & try to help my friends stay positive. YOU CAN DO IT. If I can you can too! Ive still got work to do, but Im not gonna quit!
    Good luck on your journey.
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Here's to gaining a bunch of baby weight! I gained 60 with mine :-o. You have my support!