My friends are awesome!!.....wanna be my friend!?!?!?!!

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
My friends list here is awesome....It should be titled..."BEERRUNNERS Friend list of attractive yet hEalthy people of MFP"

Interested in joining "El club de los imposibles" (Enrique bunbury song) just Send a request to be Considered!!!!

You will be evaluated based on:

Awesomeness

Personality

and Bra size!

If you have made great strides in your health you will totally most likely be in!!!!!

Bedo....youre already in cause youre ma dawg!!!!

Shake & bake!

Replies

• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I'm already you're friend. Maybe we should rethink this :wink:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    My friends list here is awesome....It should be titled..."BEERRUNNERS Friend list of attractive yet hEalthy people of MFP"

Interested in joining "El club de los imposibles" (Enrique bunbury song) just Send a request to be Considered!!!!

Awesomeness

Personality

and Bra size!

If you have made great strides in your health you will totally most likely be in!!!!!

Shake & bake!

Thank the Heavens I'm already on this list!! I was almost worried.
  • cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    lmao!!!!
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options
    guess I wont qualify! the whole bra size thing will disqualify me! LMAO
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking it's a good thing I'm already on your list. The bra size might get me, too... and shrinking. :laugh:
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    care to elaborate on this bra size thing?? good enough if i wear one, sometimes?
  • StellaBby10
    Options

Awesomeness

Personality

and Bra size!

Shake & bake!

im awesomer than napolean dynomite yo!! lmao and my personality is pretty hxc badass and well my boobs are natural D's soooooo we friends yet?? LMAO :laugh:
  • SRGutierrez
    Options
    care to elaborate on this bra size thing?? good enough if i wear one, sometimes?

LMFAO
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    which CFB team did you root for?

Consider this your formal interview.
  • shiggyshane
    Options

Awesomeness

Personality

and Bra size!

Shake & bake!

lmao!...hey what happended to chicago last night? :bigsmile:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Now Can you see if I would qualify to be your friend... Or am I just not Awesome Enough :ohwell:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    guess I wont qualify! the whole bra size thing will disqualify me! LMAO

Oh if youre awesome We can overlook the bra size thing................
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Well, my friends all think I'm awesome and have a good personality. I am sarcastic, can give AND take a joke, and always say exactly what I am thinking with no filter between brain and typing fingers.....

But I have no tits. 32A.
    :frown:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Your friends might well be awesome, but my friends are better!

Case in point: robin52077 is my friend.
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    I have the awesome personality and on my way to be fit and healthy but I am only 34B =(
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Well, my friends all think I'm awesome and have a good personality. I am sarcastic, can give AND take a joke, and always say exactly what I am thinking with no filter between brain and typing fingers.....

But I have no tits. 32A.
    Silly, Robin...you've got me ALMOST right. I'm rocking the Double D's...
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Hmmm let's see... awesome, check; personality, check; bra size, D, check, wait... I'm already your friend so I can harrass beedo! Whew! That was close.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options

Awesomeness

Personality

and Bra size!

Shake & bake!

im awesomer than napolean dynomite yo!! lmao and my personality is pretty hxc badass and well my boobs are natural D's soooooo we friends yet?? LMAO :laugh:

Who's Napolean Dynomite?!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I have a big enough chest to stick a beer bottle in my clevage and drink hands free
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    I have a big enough chest to stick a beer bottle in my clevage and drink hands free

:drinker: