MASSIVE HUUUUGE RUNING NSV FOR ME!!

Options
I cannot believe how proud of myself I am! I went out to a place with my mates tonight thinking I would try 8k. We have a lovely place which is flat and scenic and follows some lovely routes. Well I got to 5k and smashed my old time of 29.46 and ran it in 24.54!!! Then we got to 8k which I did in 46! So we carried on and my 10k time was 56 mins so we carried on and I stopped at 13k and did it in 1hr 13 mins flat! I am so proud and impressed with myself for 1 my 5k time and for another I have never run more than 5k before so am ultra chuffed. I would of knocked a minute or so off if I had known the route and didn't have to keep stopping to wait for my mates to ask which way lol. I beat both my mates who run a lot, one by 1.46 mins and one by 5.28 mins! :-)

Replies

• Paddy31
    Paddy31 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That is a massive PB on the 5K.
    Great job!
  • WPoppysmith
    WPoppysmith Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Well done you!! one day I hope to follow in your footsteps!! or should I say trainers!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    ****AWESOME JOB****:drinker:
  • janiecorona
    Options
    That's awesome! And here I am happy to run just 1-mile in 13:39. Lol
  • kuechletwins
    kuechletwins Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! That is HUGE! Congrats to you!!!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - doing the happy dance for you......my trainer keeps telling me that once you can do a 5k comfortably the body is capable of doing a 10 k .....still dont believe him....but then I am still only doing 3.5 k in 30 minutes so a bit to go :-)
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Fantastic times - well done!! :drinker:
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Great job!