Gerber Graduates??

Options
I recently learned (thanks to the Hungry Girl website), that Gerber Graduates Banana puffs have only 25 calories!!!, no fat or sugar, only 6 grams of carbs per serving size!!:noway: And the serving size, is, are you ready, 72 PIECES!!!:laugh: Hey, I know it is food meant for toddlers, but when you are having a snack attack, you can't beat it!! So snack on!!:drinker:

P.S. hungrygirl.com....GREAT site for low cal, low fat, low carb recipes and tips!!!

109912.png

Replies

• weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    I recently learned (thanks to the Hungry Girl website), that Gerber Graduates Banana puffs have only 25 calories!!!, no fat or sugar, only 6 grams of carbs per serving size!!:noway: And the serving size, is, are you ready, 72 PIECES!!!:laugh: Hey, I know it is food meant for toddlers, but when you are having a snack attack, you can't beat it!! So snack on!!:drinker:

P.S. hungrygirl.com....GREAT site for low cal, low fat, low carb recipes and tips!!!

109912.png
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Have you seen these? they are like half the size of a penny and just melt in your mouth. I would have to eat the whole container to have a snack. Plus my 2 year old would wonder why I was eating her snack. :noway:
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    I feel lilke ANY tip when it comes to weight loss can help! :bigsmile: Hopefully this tip helps some people!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I feel lilke ANY tip when it comes to weight loss can help! :bigsmile: Hopefully this tip helps some people!

that was nothing against you. I just know me and HAVE tried these. They may help someone else.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I'm picturing babies in caps and gowns-- am I close?
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I'm picturing babies in caps and gowns-- am I close?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Close. They must make you really smart because my 2 year old loves them and I think she is super smart!:bigsmile: