Boobies

Options
I am a girl with big boobs and i have seen a few people that have lost them with the weight is there anyone that hasnt just wondering im not stopping anything from them being gone but i also heard its about genetics too weather they decide if they want to stay

Replies

• NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I've lost 4.1 lbs and 1.1% body fat so far and my 32C's haven't budged a bit. That's not to say they won't in the future, but my waist & tummy have shrunk by 2-3 inches and the girls are stayin' strong. :drinker:
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I have lost 35 pounds and mine got bigger!! The band size got smaller around, but my actual cup size went up.
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Boobs are fat so as you lose weight they will go down.
    Since you cant spot reduce fat it might be at the beginning of your journey or the end but 99% of the time they do get smaller.
  • gijoan
    gijoan Posts: 10
    Options
    Ive lost 37lbs and I went from a 40DD to a 36-38D
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I have lost 35 pounds and mine got bigger!! The band size got smaller around, but my actual cup size went up.

Pics or it's not true

:tongue:
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    I've lost 15 pounds and lost some of mine :)
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    At my highest weight I was 160 with 34DD... at MFP starting weight I was 145 with 32C... now I'm at 133 and I have 32B =] mine shank like a LOTTTT.
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I have lost 60lbs and I have lost some of mine! However before I was as heavy I was a c and I am still a d right now but they do not fit in the cup like they used to and they seem to look a bit deflated but not horrible. I swear I was worried before and now I don't even care they look fine. Good Luck and try to tone your chest with push ups that seemed to help me too!
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    I have to be really tiny in order to lose my boobs. I am a size "D" now and I would have to get down to a size 6/8 to be a size "C". Now I'm working on giving them a lift with my workouts.
  • karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    Mine never get smaller when i lose weight!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Mine got smaller but they went down to what they were before i gained weight which was a d
  • NatalieWiley
    NatalieWiley Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Im a J and I will be LIVID if I go below a DD.
  • celticcateyes
    celticcateyes Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Part of the genetics aspect probably depends on whether you had a larger cup size when you were thinner as well. I know several of my friends tend to lose sizes when they go down in weight, but they were A-cup before they gained weight.

That being said, I've always had a large cup size, even when I was thinner and younger. So far, I've lost about 30 pounds from my highest weight. My band size is going down faster than my cup size. I've "lost" about an inch on my chest measurement, but I've lost many inches from my waist and tummy area so they "look" bigger.

Either way, you will look better as you start to get in shape, regardless of what happens to your boobs! Though there will be weird transition points (I feel lumpy in some places right now because other places have lost fat quicker).

Good luck!
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    At 145 I was 34 D at 130 I'm 32 D
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I really think it depends on genes i have always been a C even when i got up to 188 but i do know people who last there big boobies when losing weight but most her family members didnt have big ones so it only made since that she was not big busted naturaly it was only because she was carring round extra weight but i also had friend lose 30lbs and her DDs didnt go any were
  • SRGutierrez
    Options
    At 145 I was 34 D at 130 I'm 32 D

Just knowing u and reading this :blushing:
  • menchi
    menchi Posts: 297 Member
    Options

Me too, but since I started as a 34A there wasn't much boob to lose. I'm a 32B now but look just as flat as before... possibly more flat. But then I'm not complaining. I get to wear the cheapo sports bras which I didn't fully appreciate until I saw my more busty friends break their wallets on bras so they can run w/o injuring themselves.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Boobs are fat so as you lose weight they will go down.
    Since you cant spot reduce fat it might be at the beginning of your journey or the end but 99% of the time they do get smaller.

I guess I'm the 1% that didnt get smaller. LOL
  • SRGutierrez
    Options

Pics or it's not true

:tongue:

I second that motion, :wink:
  • hefinator
    hefinator Posts: 260
    Options
    Im a J and I will be LIVID if I go below a DD.

I'm a J as well!! I will be so happy if I get to just one D!! Back when i was normal size, i was just a regular D. I was so happy then!! haha