Replies

• deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so incredible!
  • Cynthiafaron
    Cynthiafaron Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Look at you ! you're amazing - cute baby too !
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look stunning, congrats!
  • starwhisperer
    Options
    I am a military wife too ( I am assuming the deployed husband thing makes you one as well) and that is a stressful life, fantastic job not letting it keep you from your goals.
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger now - what an inspiration you are x
  • CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger now - what an inspiration you are x

LOL what is funny is I have gotten that a ton, but I was only 18 when I got married :)
  • livesthere
    Options
    You are so beautiful! You look great. Good luck on the last little bit! I know personally that's the hardest because I've been there a few times and I'm back there again. LOL. You CAN do it! Feel free to add me as a friend and I'll do my best to motivate ya!:happy:
  • akburmeister
    Options
    holy crap you look good! :)
  • smw0130
    smw0130 Posts: 15
    Options
    You look incredible!!! Please send a Thank You to your husband for his service, it is so greatly appreciated and admired! Just set little goals for yourself so that you can stay motivated. Don't focus on the 10-15lbs.. focus on 1 lb at a time, and you'll be surprised how fast they come off!

Good luck, and I'm praying for your husband's safety and safe return home!
  • MsCandyLynn
    Options
    So, today is the 1 year anniversary of a loss in the family. Adding that to being away from my home and my husband deployed and a bunch of other excuses... I have been having a tough time finding motivation to lose the last 10-15lbs. I am posting this in hopes that making myself vulnerable with pictures again will give me that drive to want to lose it.

these are of my rehearsal and wedding 5 years ago...(it wasn't even my highest weight) I think i was around 200ish here (216 highest) I am 5'7

232323232-fp-nu3235-478-238-WSNRCG323248353-477nu0mrj.jpg
    232323232-fp7-nu3235-478-238-WSNRCG323248353-483nu0mrj.jpg
    232323232-fp33ot-2326569329XROQDF-2323392636-86ot1lsi.jpg
    wedding1.jpg

and these are recent

0718111444-1.jpg
    0718111421.jpg
    me.jpg
    IMG_6851-1.jpg

I think your doing amazing..keep up the good work!!!
  • CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Anyone know why i can't edit my original post anymore?
  • Qteejay
    Qteejay Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think it is noteworthy to mention that when someone like me needs inspiration and wants affirmation of success through this program I seek pictures with such dramatic changes like yours. Our goals and weights are somewhat similar and after seeing your success, I feel motivated. You look amazing. There is a difference in your posture from your heaviest picture down to your cute recent photo. What I keep hearing is that this change must become a lifestyle. 15 more pounds and you are where you want to be, from there it is just maintaining it. It is like running on a treadmill for an hour and wanting to give up at 45 minutes. Keep going, don't give up. You are beautiful and an inspiration to newbies like me who so desire that confidence and pride you demonstrate in your photo. Great smile too. :)
  • smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!