Hello

Options
Hey everyone!

Just started today and thought I would say hello! We will see how it goes :-)

Replies

• currie_shawn
    Options
    Welcome,

Tracking what you eat is a good start. If you want to add me as a friend you can. Good Luck.
  • mpcass
    mpcass Posts: 86
    Options
    Welcome! You will love this site, lots of good tips, ideas, and advice in the forums. You can add me as a friend if you want.
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    It will go better then you think if you sitck with it. I Started by simply downloading a app on my phone earlier this month then i started working out just 20 min a day and just keeping track of my calories then I lost 10lbs. I also made friends who are really give great advice and motivate me when i am doing good and let me know it will be ok on my down days you will find everyone on here helpfull and nice they understand since they have been there feel free to add me as a friend if you like
  • heidi1906
    heidi1906 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome
  • sjperez1218
    Options
    Thanks!

Hoping I can actually stick to this, I am usually really good at being dedicated if not overly dedicated for a few weeks and then all of a sudden I miss a day at gym or do bad with eating and then I just give up. Really hoping with supports I can make it past the hurdles and stick with it! Fingers crossed :-P
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:
    I've noticed a few of us have had the same problem. Everyone is very supportive here and I think it will be a great boost to reach ur goals...The important thing is 'DON'T GIVE UP" ...I was sooo inconsistant but broke that cycle. If i can do it so can you. :flowerforyou:

Sarah

Feel Free 2 Friend