Bye MFP....

Options
...well, only for a while!! :smile:

I am off for my vacation...my perfect little holiday.. I wont be accessing MFP...Neither will I be really excercizing. :grumble:
I am going home so I will try rope jumping everyday...I will aim for 200 skips.:ohwell:

Will be back to MFP on 6th January 2009...:drinker:
I have lost 12lbs so far and have another 12 to go...I am at a mid point and the last pound I lost was after a plataue( o whatever) for 15days!!
I know it will be difficult to lose during my holiday since Ill be eating all those delicious things mom will cook at home. But I just hope I dont put on too much until I m back to my excercizing routine!

Good luck to all of you...Wish u all a Merry Christmas and a very prosperous 2009!:flowerforyou:

(to some of you who know I am Indian, I am going to GOA!!! the perfect holiday destination and my home sweet home!!):blushing:

Replies

• happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options

I am off for my vacation...my perfect little holiday.. I wont be accessing MFP...Neither will I be really excercizing. :grumble:
    I am going home so I will try rope jumping everyday...I will aim for 200 skips.:ohwell:

I have lost 12lbs so far and have another 12 to go...I am at a mid point and the last pound I lost was after a plataue( o whatever) for 15days!!
    I know it will be difficult to lose during my holiday since Ill be eating all those delicious things mom will cook at home. But I just hope I dont put on too much until I m back to my excercizing routine!

Good luck to all of you...Wish u all a Merry Christmas and a very prosperous 2009!:flowerforyou:

(to some of you who know I am Indian, I am going to GOA!!! the perfect holiday destination and my home sweet home!!):blushing:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey! Have a wonderful Christmas! See you in 2009! Good luck with everything! :wink: :happy: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

oh Girl, you are such a tease!!:sad: You scared me I thought you were leaving us FOREVER:sad:

Have the most wonderful Holiday trip ever...be safe and PM me when you return my sweet friend!:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Do drink some water for me while you are away, yes?:heart::drinker: :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Warmly,
    Elizabeth:heart:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    morning tam tastic :heart:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    morning tam tastic :heart:
    Mornin Eriny!! :bigsmile:
  • tashjs21