Alduce me to introlow myself...

Options
Hi folks- Brendan here, Aussie living in England. Constant snacker and yo-yoer (70-75kg), trying to recapture the elusive (but once attained) weight of 65kg. Of course, I didn't know what I had at the time (still thought I was porky, even though you can see my 65kg waist in the ticker below), but aware enough to recognise it now.

Just downloaded the app and hired a trainer a few days ago. I must say from my looking around here that this really is a great forum, and I look forward to spending my time here over the next few months as I get rid of these stubborn 8 kilos once and for all! :happy:

Replies

• acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Good luck! This site has been incredible for me!
  • kristizzle66
    Options
    I just started this site too. I've found that having friends helps when I have questions or feel stuck. I'm curious, are you exercising?

Good luck!
    Krista :flowerforyou:
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    MFP is the best.
  • RobertaG
    RobertaG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You're gonna love this site. Well, except for the few people that always Sh** on the forum posts.
  • kristizzle66
    Options
    Ah. . . .just saw the mention of a "trainer". That's great! Good luck to you.

:drinker:
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Haha love the title. :laugh: You'll love it here. It's a great site. Good luck!!