Any fans of The Office?

Options
shauna121211
shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
I was watching The Office last night and this little scenario happened...

Andy: Do you have a minute?
Darryl: I'm very busy with time sensitive work.
Andy: Not to go all Sherlock Holmes on you but I can tell by the reflection in your glasses that you're entering points into WeightWatchers.com.
Darryl: If you don't enter them "immediately," you forget. [looks over] What.

Haha... It totally reminded me of My Fitness Pal! Anyone else just like Darryl at this? Lol... It's like, I'm eating this banana right now and if I don't get on my phone/computer to log this RIGHT NOW I'll forget! Maybe that's just the honeymoon phase as I've only been at this for less than a month! :P

Hehe.. Happy logging!

Replies

• TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Love the Office!
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I love Andy! that's so funny, I haven't seen any of the new season yet!

GG
  • kdelost630
    kdelost630 Posts: 199
    Options
    I remember that episode! Too funny because at the time, I was doing WW, too. Haha. I am totally that way though---either that or I keep wrappers/baggies to remind me that I did eat something and need to log it!
  • Hfxgal
    Hfxgal Posts: 57
    Options
    My fav show of all time.....LOVE Dwight....will miss Michael :-(
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Yes! Who's the new michael?
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Worried it will jump the shark now that Steve Carell is gone. I do love me some Jim Halpert, though. And Creed. And Meridith. And Stanley.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Michael:
    'I have heard all of your ideas, I'm going to digest them, and see what comes
    Out the other end'
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Michael:
    'I have heard all of your ideas, I'm going to digest them, and see what comes
    Out the other end'

Haha - Micheal's the best - "Would I rather be feared or loved? Um... Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Another Office fan here! Creed, "when I was a teenager I was in an iron lung." Michael, "how old ARE you??"
  • mbi2008
    mbi2008 Posts: 19
    Options
    I love The Office and will especially miss Prison Mike! "The worst thing about prison was the - was the dementors. They were flying all over the place and they were scary and then they'd come down and they suck the soul out of your body, and it hurt!"
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    i am OBSESSED with the office! of course jim and pam are my favorite but now my favorite characters are andy and erin. i met kate palmer (meredith!!!).. she was awesome!

but yes, that scene with Darryl and Andy and the weight watchers points makes me laugh so hard bc i am the exact same way! I just watched that episode the other day :) I am so excited for the new season, i think without michael it will still be funny! i miss him though and still cry when i watch the goodbye michael episode hahaha
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I started watching reruns as I really don't keep up with shows and find it hilarious!!!! I always say "I wish I worked at The Office". :cry:
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I watched the first few seasons but then stopped because it annoyed me.

But I just wanted to say that I work in SCRANTON! Across the street from the Steamtown Mall. And yes, I have been to Coopers. But there is no chili's in Scranton.