Hi Everyone! :)

pelelovesme
pelelovesme Posts: 19
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey there! I'm new to this site as of yesterday. I decided that I can't do this alone and since I'm not around anyone else that is dieting, I decided to try something online. Hopefully this works! I've got 42 pounds to go and I'm ready to say goodbye to it!! :tongue:

Replies

• Hey there! I'm new to this site as of yesterday. I decided that I can't do this alone and since I'm not around anyone else that is dieting, I decided to try something online. Hopefully this works! I've got 42 pounds to go and I'm ready to say goodbye to it!! :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Hey! Welcome and good luck to you!

This site and the people on it will help you a lot!!!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    hey :smile:

i have the same goal as you, well one pound higher. good luck!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Hey there! I'm new to this site as of yesterday. I decided that I can't do this alone and since I'm not around anyone else that is dieting, I decided to try something online. Hopefully this works! I've got 42 pounds to go and I'm ready to say goodbye to it!! :tongue:

Well you most definitely won't be alone here... lots of good folks, fun, hard work, great MFP tools to use, a varied message board...nope definitely not gonna be alone here..

Just keep on posting, that really is a key to finding your niche here...it's helpful to keep motivated and get to know folks and have them get to know you:flowerforyou:

Welcome, always glad to see new folks join the clan:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • wow, thanks for the warm welcome everyone :) I didn't really expect so many replies so quickly!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    wow, thanks for the warm welcome everyone :) I didn't really expect so many replies so quickly!
    ahh see now you've gotten a taste of MFP:drinker: ...you'll be stickin around:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Here's to your great success here pelelovesme:drinker:
  • Welcome! I'm new at this two, I started two days ago. I think you'll find it very supportive here. I love it, I love talking to people and reading their stories.
This discussion has been closed.