Does anyone see a difference in these 15lbs?

Options

Replies

• L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I absolutely see a difference and you should be proud of those 15 lbs! Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll make the next 15 lbs!!
  • Emilyannewithane
    Options
    From the back you're looking the most dramatic, WTG! One side note: I've had 4 kids, but that's now why I refuse to wear a bikini, I personally don't think I look all that hot in one, even at my skinny pre-baby small size. I have found that a smokin' two piece tankini accentuates my assets while covering me up more.

Tankini's=happy me.
    Bikinis=uncomfortable, is my top still on, me.

:ohwell:
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference.
    Will you be able to pull it off in 15 more lb? Not sure- I think it depends on where you lose it from. At 5'6 15 more lb will be a big change.
    I do think that even if you aren't feeling quite ready to strut it solo you could add a sheer cover-up, a vest or similar that keeps the top visible and drawing the eyes but obscures the middle/back a little. Your top is great and so are your legs.

Edit: AP suggestion of a tankini is a great one. You have great shoulders and legs and it would let you flaunt those without feeling self-conscious about your tummy/back.
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    From the back you're looking the most dramatic, WTG! One side note: I've had 4 kids, but that's now why I refuse to wear a bikini, I personally don't think I look all that hot in one, even at my skinny pre-baby small size. I have found that a smokin' two piece tankini accentuates my assets while covering me up more.

Tankini's=happy me.
    Bikinis=uncomfortable, is my top still on, me.

:ohwell:

I completely understand. I had a kid & now my belly hangs low in the front & never did before.
    Also, I have DD boobs, so a bikini sort of kills my neck because of the boob-weight lol. I will definitely be bringing my tankini to Jamaica with me also! More comfortable!
  • prettyone822
    Options
    yes...15lbs did a huge difference on u!!! awesome! keep it up! stay motivated!!
  • christinathompson1
    christinathompson1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    yes!!! i see a huge difference! specially in your face! wow amazing! and you can do it!! 15 pounds by Jamaica! yay!
  • sarahsoki
    Options
    Your posture is better!
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    You definitely look smaller and toned. Keep up the good work.
  • Runninginafatsuit
    Runninginafatsuit Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Big difference!! I can tell in your waist, thighs!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    First of all, its very brave that you posted such honest pictures. You really earned some street cred.

Second, your arms and legs are definitly smaller. Keep it up.
  • had3nuf
    had3nuf Posts: 59
    Options
    Yes..there is an obvious difference.....you even look more confident. You're standing taller..you're sportin a cute lil "yeah, I'm hot!!" grin. Your booty is smaller too. Yes..be proud..you're doin great!!!
  • cree_d
    cree_d Posts: 22
    Options
    I see a big difference, and as someone who has lost and gained weight many times, I think you will be amazed at the difference with the next 15. The next 15 will be even more noticeable than the first (this happens as you get smaller, the same weight change makes an even bigger difference in appearance) and you will look great for Jamaica! Good job!
  • omega1227
    Options
    You're very brave for posting these kinds of pictures. I admire that confidence. You're very pretty and I can definitely tell a difference in the two pictures. Looking forward to seeing you after the next 15 lbs!
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You have done a super job so far! Your arms are so much smaller& everywhere else has noticeably gone down. I think you could absolutely do a bikini, although I personally only wear tankinis.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Yes! Especially in your butt/thighs which is awesome! That's the hardest place to lose! Great work!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I just hope I can pull it off in 7 weeks for Jamaica. =/ I'd totally wear it if I didn't have my "back rolls"

I should have bought the black one so I could wear my colorful wrap over it. That was a good idea!
  • BrittaneyHG
    BrittaneyHG Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah you can totally see it!! keep up the good work :D
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Yes! It's subtle, but definitely there! Great Job! :-)
  • veramazing
    Options
    I can see the difference, absolutely! Your bum looks lifted and smaller and your legs and sides in general too! Great work and keep it up girl!! :)
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Yep, can see the difference, you have shrunk! I think another 15 will really make such a difference, especially if you are working out at all. Personally i might not feel ready to rock the bikini (though in all honestly, i just think i'm not the type even if i were super slim!) but i think you should do what you want and feel good about it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!