Insanity

Options
Anybody have any good luck/results from this? I'm getting this from a friend and I'm stoked to start it since i can't always make it to the gym or my workout classes..

Love to hear your thoughts about it or would LOVE, LOVE to hear about real results!

Replies

• gogonads
    Options
    I continued losing weight with it, and was told this week that I look more toned. I'm almost done with my third week of it.
  • prettyone822
    Options
    my bestfriend is doing it and has lost tons of weight.... i'm hopefully getting a copy soon =)
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am half way through it, and my husband says he can see a big difference, I have gone down a pants size so far and I can see definition. I'll share my results once i finish the whole thing. :)
  • kmcginley613
    Options
    I am starting this next week!! Real excited!
  • buenavidamere
    Options
    I've done Insanity (month 1) a couple of times, and it is hard, but great. That said, be prepared to lose inches, but not pounds--most of my friends even gained a pound or two during the first month as they gained muscle.

I posted before & after photos on my blog here: http://vivalabuenavida.blogspot.com/2011/03/before-i-chicken-out.html
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I completed it back in May. Epic results.