cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Ive been a fan since Starblazers!!!!

BIG TIME Ranma 1/2 fans!!!!
    Inuyasha
    Orphen
  • thatoneguy100
    Options
    Yes!! Anime! lol I love anime. Right now I am actually on a shortage of animes to watch. I just finished highschool of the undead which is awesome. hopefully they come out with season 2 soon. bleach and naruto are the only ones i know that are continuing. Uh ya but I've watched a lot but i feel lazy to list :P any suggestions?
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    Im going to be unoriginal and say bleach by far :D
    bleach and full metal
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    What about Clannad?
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I do think Fruits Basket is hillarious

If you dont mind the dark and creepy side (I needed a box of kleenex a few times), and then some hillarious scenes... "Elven Lied"... OMG.... intense... and it was a GREAT anime!

Definitely for over age 18!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I don't understand a word you girls are saying, but I'm dressing up as a penguin and going to a comic con in Winnipeg in a few weeks.

peng.jpg

I am in Japan now, and my first day I saw a girl walking her dogs with a crocodile animal suit :D
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Im going to be unoriginal and say bleach by far :D

yesss!!!!
    i also like ah! my goddess, case closed, tenchi muyo, naruto (of COURSE), cowboy bebop, samurai champloo, gundam wing, and a number of others but i'm lookin to get into wayy more. i love anime. i used to be such a geek and draw up my own characters. created my own semi-comic book, which i'm thinking of finishing up one of these days
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    I don't understand a word you girls are saying, but I'm dressing up as a penguin and going to a comic con in Winnipeg in a few weeks.

peng.jpg

I am in Japan now, and my first day I saw a girl walking her dogs with a crocodile animal suit :D

LOL that's so awesome...
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am a huge Otaku and I wanted to add people who are anime fans as friends x] ♥
    I am into any kind of Anime, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Naruto, Blue Exorcist, etc etc...

What is your favorite Anime//Manga?

Anime: Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop are hard to beat. I think Avatar: The Lost Airbender should count, and every time I see it, I am more amazed at how good it is. I can't think of a moment in any anime that beats the final Zuko/Azula fight, either for choreography or drama. I also really like Fade to Black, Read or Die, and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Manga: Fairy Tail, Full Metal Alchemist, Paracyte, and Franken Fran.
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    Hey, I am a huge Otaku and I wanted to add people who are anime fans as friends x] ♥
    I am into any kind of Anime, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Naruto, Blue Exorcist, etc etc...

What is your favorite Anime//Manga?

Anime: Samurai Champloo and Coyboy Bebop are hard to beat. I think Avatar: The Lost Airbender should count, and every time I see it, I am more amazed at how good it is. I can't think of a moment in any anime that beats the final Zuko/Azula fight, either for choreography or drama. I also really like Fade to Black, Read or Die, and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Manga: Fairy Tail, Full Metal Alchemist, Paracyte, and Franken Fran.

YESSS love full metal. samurai and cowboy are awesome, they're produced by the same guy i believe. i love the art and story behind them both and the music ties into them flawlessly
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    bleach, death note, Hellsign, black blood brothers, the list goes on...I have a very large Anime video collection...feel free to add me all