food

Options
I am not loosing weight. I exercise 5-6 days a week and hour a day. Kickboxing 3 days and run/walk/bleachers the others. I am on the 1200 calorie diet and 1/2 the time do not eat that many. I have only lost 2 lbs. in four weeks. Any suggestions. Is this not enough calories??

Replies

• lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Without knowing more about you, nope it's not enough. Try jumping up the calories to 1800 for a few weeks and see how that helps. Make it quality 1800 calories & not junky food.
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    More than likely you aren't eating enough. You are definately doing the work!! Make sure you are eating no less than 1200 net calories per day. Food is fuel and you don't want to put yourself in to large of a calorie deficit since mfp already has that figured in for us. Good luck to you:):)
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    in the search look up "eating your exercise calories". There are a million posts on this. If you are eating less than 1200 and working out that much you are not eating enough. You should be eating most of the cals you burn back......especially since you arent losing.
  • Jacksonsmomma2211
    Jacksonsmomma2211 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Not eating the 1200 calories might be putting your body in starvation mode and that could be slowing down your weight loss. Just a thought! Good Luck :smile: