Wednesday Mini Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I did mine.....got a solid 160 of them in.....Did I mention those things are tough??
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am in :smile:
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    I did mine.....got a solid 160 of them in.....Did I mention those things are tough??

I don't believe you did!! However mines are done!!
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I managed to fit 100 (actually 101) over the day. Yes I didn't hit the target but I'm actually surprised at myself that I managed to do that many!!
  • sknopps
    sknopps Posts: 166
    Options
    I did my 150!!!! Broke it up in smaller sections, but I got it done :)
  • BelindaBuzz
    Options
    Ditto! Done with 150!
  • cdevine10
    cdevine10 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Done!!
  • MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I failed :sad: . But I did do 30 minutes at curves.
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I failed :sad: . But I did do 30 minutes at curves.

You can't fail at this!!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I did 80 of these. The site wouldn't let me post last night. They were a little rough on the newly healed ankle.

I did modify them a little to get proper form. So that I wouldn't bounce and could keep my butt down, I took my shoes off and instead of lifting my feet to change position I slid them on the tile floor, that way the motion was the same and the correct muscle groups were worked
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm a little disapointed, I didn't even manage one! By the time I left the grocery store to rescue my fiancee, his car broke down, and then back to the grocery store, laundry, and making dinner it was already 10. :(
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I did 150 of them today. I completly forgot about them until this morning! opps! Anyways, I did them Jillian Michaels style--standing. Well actually more like jumping...:laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Had a slight friend emergency last night so these are getting tacked onto today's workout. Lol. Woohoo!
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    We did at least 200 mountain climbers yesterday in martial arts class. We did 10 jumping jacks, 20 mountain climbers, and 10 squats repeatedly for 5 minutes straight. I'm gonna hunt you down!!! Lol.