I am so excited

Options
Well everyone who has seen my post, I have been on here 4 months today and I hit a new goal this morning I have lost 60 pounds. I am so excited. when I figure out how to get before and after pics on here I sure will. Its been a long tough road, since DH loves to eat a bunch of junk food, but i needed to do this for me most importantly and then my kids. Just wanted to toot my own horn. Thanks for all the support from everyone. Keep up the good work everyone

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Well everyone who has seen my post, I have been on here 4 months today and I hit a new goal this morning I have lost 60 pounds. I am so excited. when I figure out how to get before and after pics on here I sure will. Its been a long tough road, since DH loves to eat a bunch of junk food, but i needed to do this for me most importantly and then my kids. Just wanted to toot my own horn. Thanks for all the support from everyone. Keep up the good work everyone
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is fantastic!!! Great job! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: woohoo great job keep up the good work..
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Fantastic...way to go!!!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    60 pounds loss is amazing, well done to you :drinker:

C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*IO*N*S
  • skermit23
    Options
    Congrats :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are doing soooooooo great! Keep up the good job! :smile:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! :smile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to see your after pics. What a motivation you are!!!
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Can't wait to see those pictures. You go girl!!!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic!:drinker: Will be watching for those before and after pics!!:flowerforyou: Congratulations to you!!:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Way to go FamilyGirl:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!