I like big...

Options
2»

Replies

• thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You want to talk about weird- how about going back to some girls house you met at the bar, when you are like straight black out drunk- maybe you do it, maybe you dont, you dont remember in the morning. What you do realize in the morning is that you pooped yourself in the middle of the night.

What do you do?

If you are like a friend of mine, well, you do the only logical thing- pull off your soiled boxers, smear the poop all over the girl (only if she is still passed out) then leave a note berating her as the nastiest ho ever and telling her never to call you ever again.

Oh good lord that is about the worst thing I've ever heard.

Ever worry about the company you keep? lol
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    you must not have needed it that bad!
    The sex

you must have needed company

Oh I love her company. She's cool. And who doesn't need your first point?? :)
  • Banks01
    Options
    What's weird thing is that you didn't invite me for a glass or two of that la crema Pinot love that wine can drink it like water lol.

Oh. Thought you knew you're invited anytime. Just give me 30 minutes notice so I can pickup the house :)
  • Banks01
    Options
    Maybe you're growing up <nahhh, Toby, probably not>..?

Maybe she's growing up <possibly, she is engaged>?

Maybe...it WAS just weird : )

I hope not!
  • Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    Sounds like maybe she's unsure about the future and needed the comfort of a old friend that she feels secure with. You did the right thing and now the decision on her future is on her shoulders.
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    You should've just had sex with her...

She's not going to go back home and tell her fiance that she slept with her ex in her underwear, so she's already keeping secrets.

I figure if you're going to keep a secret, it should at least be worth it!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    weirdo.
  • Banks01
    Options
    weirdo.

I know huh!

You should've just had sex with her...

She's not going to go back home and tell her fiance that she slept with her ex in her underwear, so she's already keeping secrets.

I figure if you're going to keep a secret, it should at least be worth it!

Yeah. I don't think it looks good for them. Honestly, I'll be surprised if they make it to the wedding day
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    I'm still trying to figure out why you were up at 5:30... what's up with that!!?? :huh: