New to MFP

Options
Hello! I am a former Livestrong member, and loved the tracking that program had to offer, but it didn't have the social aspect that gets me motivated!
I have struggled with my weight all my life, and after my 2 children, lost 80 pounds and began a new career as a group fitness instructor. This gives me every opportunity to keep up with my workouts, but I still struggle with nutrition and keeping myself in check.
I'm looking forward to getting to know some new people, and having a mutually motiving relationship!

Replies

• agent99design
    agent99design Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well this is definitely the place to be! I wish I could work as a fitness instructor - instead I am tied to a computer 9 hours a day! Fortunately I cycle everywhere so that helps.
  • TMCNAMEE87
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tom. Im 24 from England. This is my first dieting programme and I'm hoping to find it a success. I've never really been to bothered about my weight as I'm quite an active person. But 2010/11 has been an illuminating time for me, as two bad injuries had me sidelined from my normal activities for a while, and the weight gain was shockingly obvious, even though my diet didnt chance too much. Im hoping to get to grips with my nutritional input in relation to my fitness and sporting regimes. I hope to find some other people in a similar position to me to help push me to sticking to this plan!!
  • TMCNAMEE87
    Options
  • brg02071988
    Options
    Hello, I'm Beth. I've always been stuck at the 135 range and similarly always wanted to make it down to 130. I live an active lifestyle playing sports, running, regular strength training and chasing a 3 year old, but I struggle with food intake. A recent foot surgery had me sedentary for about two months, so right now the goal is to re-tone and see if any weight loss comes from that. :) Nice to meet all!
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Hope you love this site as much as I do. Feel free to friend if you like some support!