Hi! I 'm new here.

loseweight4ever
loseweight4ever Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Thought I would stop by and say hello, since I am new here. I have alot to lose, so I am here for the long-haul. I am considering joining The Biggest Loser Club as well. Any thoughts?

Thank you! :smile:

114261.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal

Replies

• Thought I would stop by and say hello, since I am new here. I have alot to lose, so I am here for the long-haul. I am considering joining The Biggest Loser Club as well. Any thoughts?

Thank you! :smile:

114261.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Great site. You'll do great here. :flowerforyou:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    why not try here for a bit for free? if things aren't working out, then maybe join the biggest loser club? this site is very helpful
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    This site has worked quite well for many folks....... lots of great tools to use, loads of motivation and inspiration....no dieting here...just plain ole healthy eating, fitness, and lots of water drinkin goin on!

Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou:

.......like h_i_b shared...MFP is free.....why not give it a try before you go to a pay site:bigsmile: .....you can always go to a pay site if you are wanting to be on that site.......in particular...but not sure they offer anything more or even as much as MFP :drinker:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    helloo and welcome :flowerforyou:
  • :happy:

A special thanks to everyone who responded to my post. Your encouragement and advice are appreciated and well thought. I will focus my efforts here - especially since I am in such terrific company. :flowerforyou:
  • I started Monday! So we're both new :)

Good luck, if you wanna add me as a friend, we can do the journey together
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Welcome. You will love this site.

:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.