Hello from flabby newbie!

Options
Hi, everyone. I joined a few days ago but did not post a hello because I had no idea if I'd like what this site had to offer and if it would be helpful to me. I am excited to report that I have now stuck with it for 5 days and I feel awesome about it. Your stories have inspired me to take control of my chunky parts before I either get comfortable being a bit chunky in certain spots or, worse, my chunky spots begin to take over my whole body. I have never really paid attention to how many calories I take in or how many calories my activities burn. I really enjoy the systematic and orderly approach that this site offers as well as the human and emotional aspect to the site. So, please keep your fingers crossed for me that my enthusiasm and excitement can remain with me! I look forward to getting to know some of you!

Replies

• klabritz
    Options
    Hi, everyone. I joined a few days ago but did not post a hello because I had no idea if I'd like what this site had to offer and if it would be helpful to me. I am excited to report that I have now stuck with it for 5 days and I feel awesome about it. Your stories have inspired me to take control of my chunky parts before I either get comfortable being a bit chunky in certain spots or, worse, my chunky spots begin to take over my whole body. I have never really paid attention to how many calories I take in or how many calories my activities burn. I really enjoy the systematic and orderly approach that this site offers as well as the human and emotional aspect to the site. So, please keep your fingers crossed for me that my enthusiasm and excitement can remain with me! I look forward to getting to know some of you!
  • JoyceDoerr
    Options
    My fingers are crossed for you :happy:

I have only been here about a week myself, and have also found this site to be amazing and the people are great!

My first weigh in is Thursday AM. Wish me Luck too!
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Just stick with us will help you get there. Good luck and welcome
  • stapesgirl
    Options
    I also did not post anything when I joined for the same reason. I've been with the site for a while now and I love it! I wish you the best of luck in obtaining your goals.
  • klabritz
    Options
    Thanks to all who commented. Please know that I also cross my fingers for you and will cheer for your inevitable progress!:smile: