WATP?

Options
Who uses WATP? I had some friends who were useing it and loved it. I asked to see a clip of it and thought it was kool. A girl was gonna copy a few DVD's for me and yesterday I got a gift in the mail. It wasnt the DVD's.. it was a BRAND NEW DVD SET with the Belt and it was the WATP for ABS. A diffrent friend thought I could use the belt with the DVDs our other friend was sending me! I CRYED! I needed something like that to motivate me! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR GOOD FRIENDS WHO SUPPORT ME! I HAVE LOST 50lb's ALMOST! And I got another 30 or so (more or less) to lose..... Just wanted to chat with more who use the WATP. Wanted to hear more sucess stories about it....

Day 1- 3miles
Day 2- 5miles

Replies

• PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Who uses WATP? I had some friends who were useing it and loved it. I asked to see a clip of it and thought it was kool. A girl was gonna copy a few DVD's for me and yesterday I got a gift in the mail. It wasnt the DVD's.. it was a BRAND NEW DVD SET with the Belt and it was the WATP for ABS. A diffrent friend thought I could use the belt with the DVDs our other friend was sending me! I CRYED! I needed something like that to motivate me! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR GOOD FRIENDS WHO SUPPORT ME! I HAVE LOST 50lb's ALMOST! And I got another 30 or so (more or less) to lose..... Just wanted to chat with more who use the WATP. Wanted to hear more sucess stories about it....

Day 1- 3miles
    Day 2- 5miles
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    what is watp?
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    google says walk away the pounds...never heard of it! What's it all about...I guess I could just google that too...I like MFP advice better. :laugh: :happy: :blushing:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I have used Walk Away The Pounds Walk/Jog and the Walk Strong. It was great for my thighs. I lost two inches off my thighs with the Walk Strong. I'm very heavy so it is a lot easier on my knees than aerobics.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I love Walk Away the Pounds!:drinker: I use one of them every day when the weather outside doesnt allow for me to go out walking. Which is most of the days during the winter:grumble: Anyway, I use the 30 minute 2 mile walk, and the walk and jog dvd. And Leslie Sansone is awesome, she wont get on your nerves like some of the others do!:laugh:
  • PurdyMommy
    Options
    WALK AWAY THE POUNDS WITH LESLIE SANSONE! IT IS GREAT!
    I had a friend mail it to me Tuesday as a gift and IT IS GREAT! I have the WATP for ABS.

Day1-3miles
    Day2-5miles
    Day3-6miles

It only took me 1hr25min to walk 6 miles. And I feel GREAT!
  • PurdyMommy
    Options
    I am still doing walk away the pounds... Since New years Ive already walked 30 miles! My goal was 36 by now but Its ok. Im still doing it...
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I've committed to walking 3 miles a day or 18 a week. Maybe you can nudge me every now and then
    Which WATP are you doing? I have an old DVD with a 1,2 & 3 miles.