EARLY MORNING MUNCHIES

Options
OK SO MOST PEOPLE WAKE UP AND THEY ARE NOT HUNGRY I USETO BE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO DIDNT EAT TILL TEN WHICH IS REALLY BAD I KNOW, BUT HERE IS THE THING I ONLY HAVE SO MANY CALORIES TO SPREAD OUT IN A DAY AND IF I HAVE TO GET UP AT 630 WHAT DO I DO ? I FEEL LIKE IM STARVING RIGHT NOW AND ITS ONLY 8AM I WANT A HUGE MEAL NOT JUST A SNACK BUT IF I EAT RIGHT NOW THERE IS NO WAY I CAN NOT GO OVER MY CALORIES FOR A DAY !IM MORE VENTING THEN ANYTHING ELSE BUT IF U HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT IT GO AHEAD AND LET ME KNOW LOL

Replies

• smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    you should try eating 5 or 6 meals throughout the day not going more than 3 hours between those meals. Make the first one a little bigger but just don't go too crazy and that should help with the munchies. Mine always come at night when I get home from work. Last night I fought very hard not to eat after 7pm...and I won! Good luck!
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    take a look at my diary. I get up and workout immediately (5am), its best to do that on an empty stomach then eat a protein bar or something w/in an hour, i usually eat it right away, hop in shower. get ready for work, get daughter ready for school, make her lunch, make my healthy snacks, make her breakfast, make my shakeology for breakfast, put it in a shaker cup. Grab it, run out the door, take Alexis to school, arrive at work. Drink my shake at about 8am. Have mid-morning snack 10am, Lunch at 12:30. Afternoon snack 2:30-3pm. Dinner 5:30-6pm. That's it! And I manage to do that in 1300-1400 calories b/c I workout so hard I need the extra 100-200 calories or else i would just do 1200. Does that make sense?
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,307
    Options
    please refrain from using caps.....it's very hard to read plus on the net it like you are shouting..........
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    I know what you mean. I eat breakfast at 430 am and have a snack at 9 am, but some mornings, my snack can't come soon enough. my biggest thing when I feel hungry and munch between meals, or if I get a sweet tooth craving at night, I chew on extra gum. I really like their dessert ones. Also, trying drinking a large glass of water. Sometimes you are actually thirsty when you think you are hungry. I often have a big glass, then chew some gum. Helps me refocus on other things than just food.
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    I usually eat a 300-400 calorie BF about 730 or 8 every day. It's also not unusual for breakfast to be my biggest meal of the day. Usually I eat fruit and some sort of protein (eggs, yogurt, cottage cheese), OR rolled oats and fruit, OR a protein smoothie.

If you drink a couple of glasses of water when you first wake up, that will help too.
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I usually only have a cup of coffee first thing in the morning when I get up at 7AM. Then around 9:30 I eat a Light and Fit Yogurt or drink a chocolate meal replacement shake to jumpstart my metabolism but I often wait until noon. If I started eating early in the morning I'd run out of calories and over eat too. I'm losing so it's working.
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I usually only get really hungry after breakfast when i eat cereal. Doesn't matter what kind of cereal I eat either. I like my eggs or oatmeal and fruit in the morning (it keeps me fuller longer).