Question

Hello all! I was wondering do you chose sedentary or lightly active for your profile? I have a desk job but I am always moving around the office? I am just confused!

Replies

• Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    I choose sedentary and then log any exercise I do such as walks, aerobics, gym etc. I also log some chores at home such as mowing the lawn. I work in an office too.
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Sedentary...
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    I chose sedentary because I have a desk job but I don't move around a lot. I'm usually sitting at work. If I were up and walking around quite a bit I think I'd choose lightly active.
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Sedentary. I too have a desk job. I don't count walking around the office (walking to the printer, kitchen, etc) as enough to bump me up to lightly active.
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Sedentary. I get up and walk around a lot but I don't think it's enough to bump me into the lightly active category since I'm just moving at a normal pace. Plus this way I get to log all my exercise and get gratz and encouragement.
  • Pristess
    Pristess Posts: 19 Member
    I picked sedentary, but I literally sit all day, only getting up a few times per day. I am also very inactive at home, due to my health. If you choose sedentary, you have to log everything you do, including cleaning your house. It really is a judgment call.