Motivational Movers-Wednesday 08/24/11

Options
Hi everybody- could I be the first one on this morning that is crazy!!! So I did really good yesterday and I started 30 Day Shred!! OMG it seriously, and pardon my language, kicked my *kitten*! I was seriously cussing Jillian Michaels towards the end. LOL it felt good though and I'm glad I did it, because I was not motivated to say the least!
So since our weigh in day is tommorow I am going to be really good, what I have planned is my usual multi-grain cheerios with skim milk and a banana, salad with grilled chicken for lunch and a peach, and a Southwestern Soup recipe I got from Taste of Home healthy cooking cookbook. I haven't calculated the calories yet- I plan on doing that next- but I think I will have some leftover there for a little sherbet for dessert, especially after doing my workout.
BTW is there anyone else doing 30 Day Shred? How are you in-putting the exercise into the exercise tracker, I used circuit training, do you think that is good?
SW-199
CW-198
GW-135

Replies

• lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I used to do the 30-day shred and it kicked my *kitten* too, was brutal! Although it felt good in the end, i got bored of the same routines and dialogue..never did make it to level 2 though..level 1 was brutal enough lol good luck, i hope you do better than I did with it!
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone....Interesting and fun day today. My colleagues and myself have brought our dogs to work because we are going out after work to “Yappy Hour”. One of the better hotels in the city has an event every Wednesday evening for owners and their dogs to get together for drinks and h'ordeuvres. I have convinced my colleagues instead of driving to this event we need to walk our dogs to it, it is about a mile over the bridge, ,....I need to burn a few calories beforehand so I won’t feel as guilty about trying some of the h'ordeuvres….LOL!

I am hoping I behave myself and stick to healthy eating choices ....this will be a true test to see if I can do this..... since we are weighing in tomorrow I don't want to blow my week of hard work!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    bump

Will check in a bit. just didn't wanna lose the thread like yesterday.
  • Sieggie
    Sieggie Posts: 70
    Options
    Did 30 Shred for the first time thismornig and I totally agree, kicked my *kitten* as well. Now I see why the contestants on Biggest Loser do so well!
  • tericapearson
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone! This is my first time posting in the Forum. Taking it one day at a time. Had a great training session yesterday at La Fitness. The class Body Works Plus Abs totally kicked my butt. I am going to try the Cycling class today. Looking forward to meeting new people on here.
  • maritza327
    maritza327 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

Started off really slow this morning. Went out with the hubby and friends last night and had 2 very yummy mojitos and some Mexican food. Hubby and I shared a meal so I am not feeling to bad, but didnt get home until 1 am and was back up at 6...ouch. But nothing a good stiff coffee cant fix....LOL

Oslo -- I think its great that you could bring your dogs to work...It does make for a great exercise session!!

I've done Jillian's 30 day shred in the past...and man oh man she means business...LOL

tericapearson - Welcome to Motivational Movers. We check in every day with each other, give up dates on or day or prior night. Give motivation to each other and/or vent. Hope to see you every day!
  • caitlindrew422
    caitlindrew422 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I am hanging in there and doing good. I feel like my energy levels are up and I'm sleeping better at night! So are we still doing weigh in day tommorow? Well I plan on it. I am glad to see I have some other shredders here! haha. Well good luck to everyone tommorow- remember to stay away from popcorn, salt, and carbonation before weight in, just a few things I heard that can make your weight falsely go up a bit
    Can't wait to hear from you all