how do i post...

Options
I have been with MFP since May/June timeframe....love it!!! I do have a simple question that i have yet to figure out on my own. How is everyone posting their 'goals' or 'minigoals' that show up on posts. I would love to set myself some mini goals instead of just saying i want to lose 50 pounds. Please help the lost....LOL

Replies

• stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I have been with MFP since May/June timeframe....love it!!! I do have a simple question that i have yet to figure out on my own. How is everyone posting their 'goals' or 'minigoals' that show up on posts. I would love to set myself some mini goals instead of just saying i want to lose 50 pounds. Please help the lost....LOL

Not sure, would like to know too.
    I think you go to signature
  • Kmdforsythe
    Kmdforsythe Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • Joan1354
    Options
    Hello, Just started and excited. I hope communicating with someone will help. Need to lose alot of weight. But just working on one day at a time.:smile:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    See those words in medium blue above this topic (starting with Home on the left)? If you clic on Signature, it allows you to type in some text regarding whatever you want on goals. This is also where your ticker is if you set that up to show up on your message board posts.
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    Go to signature and type them there. It will show up every time you post on the message board.
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Thank you I did it :happy:
  • marthabraddy
    Options
    Hi, my name is Martha and I am excited to be a member of fitness pal. I want to lose weight.:smooched: