~~Hey ya'll~~

FloridaGatorGirl
FloridaGatorGirl Posts: 43
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone. Just wanted to stop by and let everyone know Im new. Im only 20 and on a mission. I have gained 50 yes 50 lbs since high schoo l which was only in 2006. Ive had a lot happen in my life lately and just have "let my self go" so to speak. My mom just pasted away in March & I got married which everyone tells me will make you gain weigh :laugh: I havent always been unhappy with my weight--okay i lied im a girl and most of the time Im unhappy-:sad: But I when I walked into a A&F (just in case yall dont know its a fashion store popular to kids my age) & realized I dont fit into their clothing anymore BY FAR I decided its time to lost weight--So please help me stay motivated Guys(and girls) Thanks
-:heart: -
Summer

Replies

• Hey everyone. Just wanted to stop by and let everyone know Im new. Im only 20 and on a mission. I have gained 50 yes 50 lbs since high schoo l which was only in 2006. Ive had a lot happen in my life lately and just have "let my self go" so to speak. My mom just pasted away in March & I got married which everyone tells me will make you gain weigh :laugh: I havent always been unhappy with my weight--okay i lied im a girl and most of the time Im unhappy-:sad: But I when I walked into a A&F (just in case yall dont know its a fashion store popular to kids my age) & realized I dont fit into their clothing anymore BY FAR I decided its time to lost weight--So please help me stay motivated Guys(and girls) Thanks
    -:heart: -
    Summer
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Hi Summer, and welcome. I'm so sorry about your mom, I understand how you feel. My mom passed away of cancer in Nov. of 2004, and not a day goes by that I don't miss her and wish she was here.
    There are a lot of friendly and supportive people on this site, and help and advice are here when you need it. You can do it, and you'll be back in those cute clothes before you know it!:flowerforyou:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Welcome Summer:flowerforyou:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • you are young girl so it will be really easy for you ! You can do it!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,332 Member
    Welcome, Gator fan! I'm an ex-Gator. We won't discuss how long ago it was.

The "Hey ya'll" got me to take a look . I knew that was a southern woman! Good luck to you on your journey. :glasses:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Welcome from you sista in So Fl!!!

You can do this. Log all your food...every morsel even when you over ate. It gives you an eyeopener of what you are putting in your body.

Drink water ( I know Fitness Chick will be along later with more on THAT!!)

Add some exercise into your day. Dont over do it....20-30 min to start. Walk, bike, or buy a DVD. You will be happy you did!!

Good luck!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.