RunKeeper

Hi guys!

Do any of you use the RunKeeper app/website? I've been addicted to it! I would love some "Street Teammates" so if you have it let me know! If you don't, and you do a decent amount of "non-gym" activity, I would suggest getting it! I am a hiker and a walker and I am trying to get back into running, so this is an excellent tool for it!

:)

Replies

• sweetchick06
    sweetchick06 Posts: 30 Member
    I use it! Not sure how to add you, though
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    wow, i've been hearing nothing but good things about this app. i just downloaded it the other day, haven't had a chance to mess with it yet but I'm definitely gonna check it out today!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    I tested Runkeeper but found that SportsTrackLive is even better. I began using it recently after moving from Endomondo. I feel that SportsTrackLive collects more information and gives you better stats on progress.

I know not the answer you were looking for, but wanted to throw another one out there just in case.
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    I do use it but the GPS annoys me, it's much less accurate than my other apps with GPS, and will tell me that I'm only in a poor or fair area for it even when there's no clouds, trees etc in the way. So if I run, or bike in a tree filled area the GPS quits working correctly.
  • shelbym87
    shelbym87 Posts: 122 Member
    The idea of the app is great. I love the interval coaching. BUT the gps is horrible. It never tells me the right pace or distance. That's why I run runkeeper and Nike+ at the same time.
  • RaeBella13
    RaeBella13 Posts: 153
    I tested Runkeeper but found that SportsTrackLive is even better. I began using it recently after moving from Endomondo. I feel that SportsTrackLive collects more information and gives you better stats on progress.

I know not the answer you were looking for, but wanted to throw another one out there just in case.

I haven't heard of this app until now. I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks!
  • clohessy
    clohessy Posts: 394 Member
    can't find sportstracklive do I have the correct name for this app?
  • scorpio516
    scorpio516 Posts: 955 Member
    http://www.sportstracklive.com/

No relation to Sport Track, a PC based tracker that I use.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    http://www.sportstracklive.com/

No relation to Sport Track, a PC based tracker that I use.

Beat me to it...
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Hi guys!

Do any of you use the RunKeeper app/website? I've been addicted to it! I would love some "Street Teammates" so if you have it let me know! If you don't, and you do a decent amount of "non-gym" activity, I would suggest getting it! I am a hiker and a walker and I am trying to get back into running, so this is an excellent tool for it!

:)

love the app. my name on there is jennmoore
  • I found the same thing the gps is horrible it sucks and locked up my phone till i uninstalled it. I think i will stick to my cardiotracker love it.
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    I use RunKeeper also, and haven't had any major issues. Some odd things here and there, but nothing more than any technology... I sent you a Street Team request, Jenn!

If anyone wants to add me, my username is LeighD.
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    I love runkeeper. When I first got it, I was skeptical...however, I wore it with my garmin forerunner and it was step for step, pace for pace accurate!!!
    I am FaerieGirl74 if anyone wants to join my street team :bigsmile:
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    I haven't had any problems with this app! Love it. Add me, cghighfill :)