MFPA

Options
although inspired by one of my dear friends, i think we all fall into this category. Do you all need to join My Fitness Pal Anonymous? We all have work, family, workouts, and tons of other stuff to do, but we are ALWAYS on MFP every chance we get! But seriously, who can resist the friendships, the encouragement, the threads, the flirting, and the awesome people you meet on here? Right?! Leave a comment and some love if you need to join this 'support group'!

Replies

• 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Options
    my name is pete, i'm 40, and i am hooked on MFP.
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    thegymbunny

hooked~
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    My name is Selena & I'm hooked on MFP... and I don't care!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I am so absolutely addicted!! But I have the most amazing friends here, and just fantastic ones that I haven't met you!! My name is mindy, and I am addicted to MFP LOL
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Everyone knows I'm an addict.
  • jamja
    jamja Posts: 190
    Options
    I too am a MFP addict.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I'm hooked as well. But I am not looking at breaking the addiction.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I could give up MFP any time. I've just got a bit of a cold today...
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    I'm a hopeless addict and I need some serious help. But if I give it up, I'll be addicted to something else. My life has been put on hold. I can't seem to function without MFP. I wake up in the middle of the night to check MFP. I go back 20 + pages from only 8 hours previous to find out what I missed and write back because I NEED to. There are parties on here every night and I need to be there because, well, just because I'm a party animal. I even check MFP while I'm in spinning class during recovery times! If there's a break during Body Pump class to switch weights, I'll check. I even told my daughter to make dinner because I was busy "working". She's only 8! HELP ME!!!!!

If only the people on here weren't so damned sexy, fun and interesting, I could have my life back. I'm sick and need help. My name is Cecy, I'm 46 and know I have a problem. Don't ask me to quit cold turkey or I'll smash your face in.
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Deena here... WIll be the big 40 in November living in Pittsburgh, PA Totally addicted to the site / friends / support here. And Pete .. YOU ARE AWESOME !!!! :heart:
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm hooked...it's like good crack
  • 1petewest
    Options
    I'm a hopeless addict and I need some serious help. But if I give it up, I'll be addicted to something else. My life has been put on hold. I can't seem to function without MFP. I wake up in the middle of the night to check MFP. I go back 20 + pages from only 8 hours previous to find out what I missed and write back because I NEED to. There are parties on here every night and I need to be there because, well, just because I'm a party animal. I even check MFP while I'm in spinning class during recovery times! If there's a break during Body Pump class to switch weights, I'll check. I even told my daughter to make dinner because I was busy "working". She's only 8! HELP ME!!!!!

If only the people on here weren't so damned sexy, fun and interesting, I could have my life back. I'm sick and need help. My name is Cecy, I'm 46 and know I have a problem. Don't ask me to quit cold turkey or I'll smash your face in.

and then I'll push 'em down Cecy! I love you girlie!
  • 1petewest
    Options
    Deena here... WIll be the big 40 in November living in Pittsburgh, PA Totally addicted to the site / friends / support here. And Pete .. YOU ARE AWESOME !!!! :heart:

Pittsburgh PA... woot woot! thanks Deena... we got your back!

HERE WE GO!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I need MFPA like I need air to breathe and coffee in the mornings!

Hi, I'm Hiles and I'm an MFP addict....

**Edit....and I love you!**
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Bry and I am a total MFP junkie. Though, I am no quitter, so I refuse to leave or give up the sarcastic, er, I mean, witty responses and occassional words of support and encouragement. I'm helpless and hopeless. <sigh>
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    my name is bridget , and i need it bad please pick me tooo :bigsmile:
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options

and then I'll push 'em down Cecy! I love you girlie!

Love you back, baby doll! Thanks for holding them down for me!
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Scott here - I'm not addicted, I could quit any time...I just don't know how to take the MFP page off my browser. Besides, I'm only on when I'm awake.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Im Melissa.. Addicted?/ I think not.. just because its the first thing I do when I wake up.. or go potty in the middle of the night and check my phone.. or every minute checking everyone's comments.... come on? maybe I get the sweats and shakes if I miss a minute.. does that mean Im addicted?/ oh crap.. Im A D D I C T E D!
  • 1petewest
    Options
    Scott here - I'm not addicted, I could quit any time...I just don't know how to take the MFP page off my browser. Besides, I'm only on when I'm awake.

EXXXACTLY!