How can I join in with a challenge?

Options
I am new to the site and have noticed lots of closed challenge groups. How does this work and how can I find one suitable for me?

I currently do Zumba, step aerobics, Les Mills body combat, spinning and body attack. I'd love to hear about any challenges to keep me motivated.

Replies

• dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Best thing to do is search the forums for challenges, lots start the being of the month so some will be coming up soon, usually a day or two before September starts you will see a lot. There are lots of closed ones too but best time to look is starting a few days before a new month.

For example the Men and Women loss 10 lbs one runs each month and is usually posted for the new month the day before as is the Move your *kitten* challenge.

Good luck!
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I will keep my eyes peeled. I've been looking on my iPod and struggling. I will log on the computer and get myself some motivation!
  • shadykins
    Options
    Hi Ingot, you can add me if you would like some friends.. shadykins

Also ya, just watch out for them, they come up all the time or start one of your own.

Good Luck
  • CandyR1018
    CandyR1018 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I started my own and was AMAZED at how quickly people joined in!
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    Hi Ingot, you can add me if you would like some friends.. shadykins

Good Luck

^^ Awesome person right here, let me tell ya!!! ^^

Other than looking out for challenges, you can also start one up!! I'm sure you'll find people that will join & you'll make lasting friendships with them!! Just remember to be original & have fun with it :D