post baby...

tunafishj5
tunafishj5 Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Ok so the day before I had my baby I was 232 four months later today I'm 190 :)
I'm still not happy with the way I look I want to get down to 150. Any tips?

Replies

• Ok so the day before I had my baby I was 232 four months later today I'm 190 :)
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    PATIENCE. You're doing great. Take your time and you'll have lifelong success.
  • PATIENCE. You're doing great. Take your time and you'll have lifelong success.

I know I just hate looking like this. I got a one year membership this past weekend and my BFF is going to be going with me so wish me luck :happy:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    A year membership to a gym? I'm just completing my first year at a gym. Started off really, REALLY slow, but now I'm going 5 days a week and feel off kilter if I miss.

Things we want fast in life:
    Hitting our teen years, being able to drive; being able to legally drink alcohol; our wedding date; our due date, weight loss.

Things we want to go slower:
    Our children growing up, hitting our 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s; our golden years; vacation; good-byes of loved ones.

You're already doing great and will continue to do so. Awesome that you have a best friend that's willing to help out. Always a plus.
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Don't give up!! I was 245 when I had my 2nd daughter and I started off great and got down to 180 after 6 months and then I just gave up and I jumped back up to 215 and was there for over a year! It was horrible but I am now back on track and I'm not stopping this time! Every time you want to give up look at your child and think if not for me than for them!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Ok so the day before I had my baby I was 232 four months later today I'm 190 :)

I was over this the day before I had mt second daughter. I was 237 almost 5 months later I am at 189. Slow and stead wins the race and you want to keep it off right? If you were to loose it all quickly you would gain it back just as quick. Good Luck and keep up the GREAT work!!
This discussion has been closed.