My 2 favorite kinds of posts!!!!

Options
I have 2 favorite kinds of posts... My first favorite is the before and after shots they are always so inspiring!!!!
and my second favorite post is the one where we say what we love best about all our different MFPers
I think we spend an aweful lot of time feeling down and sorry for ourselves that its always great to hear the compliments from our MFP family

Ok so i have many people on mfp that inspire me daily but here are 6 people that stand out in my head...

Tami and fitness_chick... the two of them are sooo inspiring they have come so far on their jurneys to healthy..:smooched:

Jackie_w... she always has such nice things to say to people to get them motivated and focused on moving forward in their weightloss journeys:bigsmile:

Lauryn1981... she is super purdy!!!:love:

Before ... everyday i see his confidence moving up and up on the scale to awesomeness:smooched:

and Max... honestly he cracks me up and i look forward to reading his sarcastic posts .... :noway:

ok those are the ones that stand out to me .... time for you to throw out some compliments :smile:

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I have 2 favorite kinds of posts... My first favorite is the before and after shots they are always so inspiring!!!!
    and my second favorite post is the one where we say what we love best about all our different MFPers
    I think we spend an aweful lot of time feeling down and sorry for ourselves that its always great to hear the compliments from our MFP family

Ok so i have many people on mfp that inspire me daily but here are 6 people that stand out in my head...

Tami and fitness_chick... the two of them are sooo inspiring they have come so far on their jurneys to healthy..:smooched:

Jackie_w... she always has such nice things to say to people to get them motivated and focused on moving forward in their weightloss journeys:bigsmile:

Before ... everyday i see his confidence moving up and up on the scale to awesomeness:smooched:

and Max... honestly he cracks me up and i look forward to reading his sarcastic posts .... :noway:

ok those are the ones that stand out to me .... time for you to throw out some compliments :smile:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    j_gforever gave me kind private words when I needed it, as well as cmriverside. They are both sweet fun and kind and I appreciate them and their posts. Fitness Chick is most awesomeness and Tam is inspiring. AWTY is so adorable. I've only been here a little over a month and already I look forward to reading every single day. I've cut my online time so I can increase my active, get off my lazy butt time, but I always take time to see what everyone is up to.

Lynnie (has hit a plateau, and hates it)
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    AWTY - although she has hit "the p word," she is still on the "proud" thread every day inspiring us, encouraging us & finding things for HER to be proud of (there are plenty, believe me). She's simply awesome. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • jackeh
    Options
    oh and i also love Jamerez cause he always tells me im HAWT:laugh:
  • 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,386 Member
    Options
    The ladies on the Proud thread! They inspire and encourage everyday!!:flowerforyou: :smooched: :flowerforyou:

Jess-for getting me started on P90X :happy:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

:angry: I stand by my armpit statement :angry:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    arewethereyet...for more reasons than I can count
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    There is so many I would surely forget someone.

But what a great thread Idea Jackie.

I hold you all dear and near on MFP. And with everyones help on MFP, 2009 will be the year for me.
    :drinker: heres to everyones 2009.

PS Jackie U have been great for my ego.
  • jackeh
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: you wonder why i dont comment on you ...

ok Kellch is awesome because she once a long time ago shared her vodka with me.. but i think she was drunk...
  • kellch
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: you wonder why i dont comment on you ...

ok Kellch is awesome because she once a long time ago shared her vodka with me.. but i think she was drunk...

That's better.........I must have been drunk..........cuz I don't share......especially with people that smell like armpit :angry:

:laugh: :wink:
  • kellch
    Options
    There is so many I would surely forget someone.

But what a great thread Idea Jackie.

I hold you all dear and near on MFP. And with everyones help on MFP, 2009 will be the year for me.
    :drinker: heres to everyones 2009.

PS Jackie U have been great for my ego.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh we've trained you well soldier....it's best to just say you love us all and be nice :bigsmile: :devil: :smokin: Because when you forget one of us, what happens? nunu.gif
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I love everybody too. Everybody brings something different to the site and with out all the different personalities and points of view, it wouldn't be near as fun.

psst Kellch I like you, cause you get the best smileys, like machine gun smiley and pat on the back smiley.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Jackeh, I really don't like you any more bc you took off that awesome orange picture.:sad: