NSV AND SV, WITH PICS! :D

Options
Well, after gaining two pounds over the weekend on vacation, I decided not to weigh myself until this morning, and I lost those two pounds again! Woo hoo! As for my NSV, there was a pair of jeans I had that I LOVE, but they were too small. I looked like a stuffed sausage! Today I dug 'em out, et voila! They slipped right on! And they're a size smaller than what I'm wearing now! I'm so happy!!! :D Here's the pic of the jeans together. The ones on the bottom are a pair I wear usually, and the ones on top are the ones that I fit into this morning!

pants-2.jpg

Replies

• Eshathediva
    Options
    WOW!! CONGRATS! It's so exciting to slip on a pair of your fav jeans you never got to wear enough!
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    Woohoo! That's an amazing difference! Congrats! :)
  • tashacan
    tashacan Posts: 121
    Options
    That was a great comparison! GREAT work!
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    YAY!!! Congrats! Keep up the great work :D
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I was so unsure I could lose my weight that I didn't even keep my old jeans. My lovely missus just bought me a couple pairs of new, smaller ones though, and it feels execellent to get into a smaller size!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!