Would you rather..... 12/18/2008

Options
Maximus
Maximus Posts: 12,256 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
Let Mike Tyson (in his prime)

Hit you in the stomach three times and you receive nothing

or

Hit your mother in the stomach once and YOU receive $5,000 (money can't be shared)

Rules:
1. Mike Tyson is hitting your mother, not you.
2. In either situation, no one can know about it, meaning no $$ from intereviews, etc.

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    ill hit my mom thanks...:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Um, I'll let Mike Tyson hit me because even though I initially receive nothing, the story will leak out that he is hitting this woman from Connecticut and I will be asked to do interviews, etc and will receive something in the end which will end up being MORE than $5,000.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    neither--I love my mom and hate pain
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Um, I'll let Mike Tyson hit me because even though I initially receive nothing, the story will leak out that he is hitting this woman from Connecticut and I will be asked to do interviews, etc and will receive something in the end which will end up being MORE than $5,000.

I hate your smartness sometimes. :grumble:
    I can play stupid if you like. :indifferent:
  • jackeh
    Options

even if you "played" stupid you'd still outsmart max:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

badumdump.gif

Thanks Jackeh!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • jackeh
    Options

badumdump.gif

Thanks Jackeh!!!!! :bigsmile:

no problem:laugh:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Ummm do you know how strong Mike Tyson is!?!? No way is he punching me... I wouldn't survive after the first punch! I would spend all that publicity money on medical bills!
    So you never said how hard I would have to punch my mom so I pick punch my mom(very lightly) That way everyones happy and not dead:laugh:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    :heart:
    tam tastic :heart:
    goodmorning and how are you and your family doing :flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    Options
    Ummm do you know how strong Mike Tyson is!?!? No way is he punching me... I wouldn't survive after the first punch! I would spend all that publicity money on medical bills!
    So you never said how hard I would have to punch my mom so I pick punch my mom(very lightly) That way everyones happy and not dead:laugh:

No, its let Mike Tyson hit your mother.

o mike tyson gets to hit my mom... thats no fun I'd rather hit her:laugh: jk
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options

No, its let Mike Tyson hit your mother.

Oh :frown: Oh man I'm going to have one for my mom:ohwell:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    :heart:
    tam tastic :heart:
    goodmorning and how are you and your family doing :flowerforyou:
    hey Eriny!! Good morning. We are doing great! How about you? Ready for Christmas?? :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    :cry: not even a tree :grumble:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Let Mike Tyson (in his prime)

Hit you in the stomach three times and you receive nothing

or

Hit your mother in the stomach once and YOU receive $5,000 (money can't be shared)

Rules:
    1. Mike Tyson is hitting your mother, not you.
    2. In either situation, no one can know about it, meaning no $$ from intereviews, etc.
    Hit my mom and split the money....
    It doesnt say how hard
This discussion has been closed.