To the tall women out there!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Alloy.com > The best place to get tall pants that I have found. They have up to 37" inseam. Goodluck :)
  • LisaGod85
    LisaGod85 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'11" :) A brand that I found that's great in tall sizes is "iT!" jeans. They're stretchy and their longs are LONG. I usually just buy them from amazon or another online store. Buckle carries them but they seem more expensive there. Congrats and happy hunting!
  • Tiffani3089
    Tiffani3089 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Forgot about ALLOY!!!
  • Nikkerz620
    Nikkerz620 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I get mine at Vanity (the premium don't stretch to much) and then of all places ( i never shop here) The Gap. Totally way long enough. :) I'm 5'11 1/2
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I like Ann Taylor loft pants!
  • curryinahurry
    curryinahurry Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I AM TALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AND A SIZE 18 NOW, PLANNING TO CHANGE THAT

I LIKE EDDIE BAUER OUTLET, CHEAP SEXY JEANS THAT LAST FOREVER
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I get mine at Vanity (the premium don't stretch to much) and then of all places ( i never shop here) The Gap. Totally way long enough. :) I'm 5'11 1/2

I bought some workout/yoga style pants at Vanity one time and they were soooo long :heart:
  • Kimbie500
    Kimbie500 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Bump! Gotta remember this thread when it's cold enough I wanna wear long pants again. Thanks, Ladies!
  • ltf304
    ltf304 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11' and Victorias secret is the only place I can find pants that fit and aren't baggy in weird places. You have to order them online but if they don't fit, they are really easy to return. Good luck!
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    MACY'S!!! I just got 3 pair there for under $30 a pair. One was on sale for like $14! I am 5'9. I love them!
  • Ceceamanda
    Ceceamanda Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and am around a 8/10 depending on the cut and prefer the tall length. I buy most of my jeans at Kohls and Old Navy. I've found some good deals (price and quality) at some thrift and outlet type local stores. I've also gotten really good pants at Charlotte Russe that were on sale and fit well.
  • liberella
    liberella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    The Gap - I just got some trousers (I'm 5'9") and actually had to have their regular length hemmed a little! First time ever in my entire life!
  • minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am 5 9.5 and yes that extra half inch does make a dif in pants lol. I just bought a pair of target jeans in tall online and they are long enough. American Eagle has longs that are actually long. The target sizes run sort of small so if you order them online go up a size. I LOVE NY Co for their yoga pants and slacks though, can't beat them! They do have some styles that don't have the stretch to.

I agree - I'm 5'10 and have ++ difficulty finding pants, too. I just bought an amazing pair of jeans at AE & love them! Good luck in your search!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!